Chapter Fourteen

warning; slightly short

"Oops" I say not knowing how to respond. I was hoping he wouldn't remember me which is why I had told Daniel to be last.

"Hi," Daniel whispers probably in shock of meeting Harry in person. 

"Hey Louis," Harry says addressing to Daniel as Louis? Why was he referring to him as me? 

"I'm really glad you're he--"

"I'm Louis" I state pointing to myself. 

Harry shakes his head not believing me. "Louis wouldn't have done what you did," He says giving Daniel a smile. What?

"It's true!" I argued crossing my arms getting irritated. How dare he judge me?

Daniel doesn't do anything to prevent any further confusion. He just stands there looking at harry. 

"You're not Louis. Now give me your stuff so I can sign and you'll be off. I want to spend time with actual Louis," Harry says grabbing my stuff harshly. Damn, you drop one coffee. 

"fine don't believe me. i can't believe i ever thought of you as my idol" I say glaring at him. He just shrugs. 

"i can't believe it's really you" He says lowly to Daniel. Daniel just smiles and laughs too in shock to say anything. Oh watch when we get home. 

"m-me t-too" he simply stutters giving harry a few shirts he wanted to have signed. 

Harry throws my items back at me and orders me to leave. Seriously this guy needs to chill, i dropped his coffee big whoop. 

"Watch when we get home," I mutter harshly into Daniel's ear before storming off. Mad was an understatement. 

How dare he say I am not myself? That doesn't even make sense! 

All I did was accidentally drop his coffee and you get marked for life. Wow, just great. 

******

Harry had made Lilian clear his schedule so he could spend time with Daniel who he still thought was Louis Tomlinson. 

"So I heard you were upset, why?" Harry asks. Daniel just shrugs. 

"Oh. Is there anything you want to do today?" Daniel once again just shrugs. 

Is this kid for real? All he does is shrugs! 

"How about we go eat something?" He suggests. Like he predicted, Daniel just shrugs. It wasn't his fault that he suddenly couldn't speak, he was too in shock to say anything. 

He knew it was wrong to pretend to be Louis. Heck, he was probably mad at him but his brain and mouth wouldn't coordinate to confess. So here he sat in a comfy chair with Harry Styles. And he was okay with it. 

Meanwhile Louis was having a little problem with the police. 

So angry he had caused disruption in a nearby restaurant. Kicking chairs and flipping tables. It looked like he was having a mental breakdown!

But in reality he was just angry at himself.

The manager of the restaurant had called the police to stop such disturbance as his customers fled in a hurry. The police had Louis's hand behind his back and pushed against a wall as he tried to get backup. 

He tried to free himself but it was no use, the police's grip was too strong. 

"Yes I have a male suspect. might be armed but no sign of damages yet" He said into his walkie-talkie. Louis rolled his eyes as the police had said he might be armed. He didn't carry anything, why would he carry weapons!?

"Let me go" He growled as he made effort of escaping. That caused a little pain in his back as the police placed his leg against his body.

"this might hurt a bit.." he says trailing off before Louis's body shook and fell to the ground. 

"My job just got a bit easier," The police chuckled as backup appeared.

so what the heck is people saying louis got arrested? i know the story but c'mon, i don't believe it. 

complete b.s if you ask me.