Chapter Twenty-Eight

would you please read my other stories and give them support as well? thanks:) 

***

"So when are you going to film another video Harry? The fans awaits," Louis says indicating it was really him who was impatient for another video. Even if he did have the YouTuber right in front of him. 

"I decided to take a small break from YouTube," Harry shrugs replying. Louis gasps jokingly, "you?! taking a break?! that's...that's....oh boy you're going to give me a heart attack!" 

Harry laughs at how silly Louis was being. He loved the fact that he could have the best time of his life whenever he was with him. Something he had never felt before. 

"Louis?" Harry says nervously. Louis does a 'hm' noise and stares at Harry completely silent. 

"Did Lara try to ask you out?" He asks seriously. Louis is taken back from the question as he had assume Harry would not bring her up but he nods. 

"Did you say yes?" Harry wonders but quickly adds, "not that I care or anything." 

Louis feels slightly heartbroken when Harry added the last bit but he shakes his head. 

"I ugh..said no because I have feeling for someone else," Louis says nonchalantly. Harry, obviously jealous, ponders on who could he possibly like. Just then Louis excuses himself from the table and goes to the bathroom. 

He pulls out his phone and quickly looks for a contact he never thought he'd use again. 

Eleanor Calder 

He wasn't sure how to start a conversation with her so he just types a quick polite greeting. 

Hi. 

He then washes his hands and dries them and goes back to the table. Harry was almost done with his drink meanwhile Louis still had a load of it. 

"Just wondering, who is this lad you fancy?" Harry asks sure that it would be a guy who Louis was talking about. I mean he sort of gave a bi/gay vibe anyways. 

"It's a girl actually" Louis answers making Harry choke on his drink. He coughs and several heads turn around to look at him. Louis pats his back while he covers his face with a napkin.

"Sorry," He apologizes. Louis bites his lips wondering if this lie was even worth it. But he had to know if Harry felt something. Even if it's just a slight bit of jealousy. 

Suddenly his phone starts to ring and he tries not to roll his eyes when he sees the caller I.D, Eleanor Calder

"Hey El," Louis greets faking a smile on his face. Hopefully it is not to fake, he thinks. 

"Louis Tomlinson aye?" Eleanor replies on the other line. Harry just sits uncomfortably as he finishes his drink and looks to the counter where Lara was back and greeting customers again. 

"How have you been Ellie?" Louis asks gagging in his mind at the use of a nickname he had used a little bit over a year ago. Yes, Eleanor was his ex. But he didn't have much lady friends so she would have to do. 

"Great Louis, you thought about it I assume?" Eleanor asks hoping his answer would be a yes. She was devastated when he broke up with her and multiple times she's tried to get him to change his mind but he never budge. 

"Y-Yes" Louis stuttered. Oh god, what am I getting into? 

"Awesome! Then why don't we go out tonight and catch up? It's been so long" Eleanor offered. 

"That's," He looks back at Harry waiting for him to interject but he doesn't. He just looks down listening to Louis' half of the conversation. 

"It's a date," Louis replies sighing accidentally. Eleanor squeals happily and then hangs up and Louis just sits silently as Harry is playing with his fingers. 

"So ugh..the weathers nice," Louis fakes a chuckle batting his eyelashes innocently. 

ok side note, I'm crying. Where did the time go? As I was writing this chapter, I was listening to their older songs and holy shit, they've grown up so fast. 

eleanor will be now as well be part of the story.