Ink ~16

Ink's POV

"A new AU! Aw, this one's so unique! I love it!" I hugged it quickly before letting it float towards the rest of the AU's. I could never get enough of sitting in the Doodle Sphere, watching the AU's grow. Suddenly, a loud BANG cracked through the air. I spun around to see what it was.

"Sans?! What're you doing here?" I ran over to him, helping him up.

"Just hanging around, y'know- ow."

"Why do I have a feeling that was a pun about Error?"

"Maybe because it was."

I sighed. "What did he do this time?"

"Well, he kidnapped Frisk, and now I need your help."

"Well that's something I can do! Let's go!" I reached my hand out to help him up, when something slammed on my head. "Ow, what?"

"Ugh, I've never gone through this way before. It hurts more. Ink, can't you fix that?" An all-too familiar voice complained.

"Gaster? What're you doing here?" I threw him off me, standing up.

"Hello again Ink. I'm here to help you and Sans. Hi Sans." He waved casually at Sans, who looked about to blow a fuse.

"G! I told you not to come with me!" Sans growled.

Gaster looked slightly hurt. "But Sans, I can't lose you again."

He sighed. "Dings, I lost you. You were the one in the void. I can't lose you."

"Well I'm the Royal scientist, so I'm always right."

"Not anymore. Al took your place."

"But I didn't quit, so technically, she's only acting in my stead."

"This is a lovely family reunion, but isn't Frisk in danger?" I interrupted. "Broomie's ready to see some action!"

"Right! Frisk!" Sans jumped up, determination in his eyes.

I opened a portal to Error's anti-void, which he gave me access to when we were kids; back when we were closer friends. I crept through the opening slowly.

"Clear." I said authoritatively.

"What are we, in the military?" Sans rolled his eyes as he walked past me. "Frisk? Frisk, where are you?"

Your POV

I perked up. "Did you hear that?"

"You must be hearing things. I did the first few hours here." He said happily.

I don't understand his thought process.

"Fr.....

"There it is again!" I looked around for the source of the sound, but all I could see was empty white.

"Please Frisk, they're not real." Blue tried to console me. "Just talk to me. I'm real!"

"Fris-"