"That sounds interesting. Can we ask any type of question?" Derek asked.

"If I don't like the question, I will smack you so keep that in mind," Riley replied with a devilish smirk.

"Ok, so no asking about the personal details of your sex life?" Luke winked. Riley's face turned beet red in embarrassment as she shot him a look trying to look fierce.

"Luke, not everyone is open about sharing details about every person or creature they have been with," Derek chuckled, "plus by the looks of it she's still a-"

Riley smacked him across the back of the head as Derek chuckled. Luke shook his head, grinning already knowing Riley's answer.

"Creatures?" Riley asked.

"Is that question 1?" Luke grinned, "I'm willing to answer if you guys are."

"You know my answer," Riley snapped, "that is not question 1. Why don't we ask something more along the lines of what your favorite season is? Mine is winter if you were wondering."

"Riles, you are such a bore. But I love Summer," Luke grinned.

"Fall is a win for me," Derek stated, "Why are those your favorite seasons? I love football so that is why fall is mine."

"No school."

"Snow," Riley smiled.

"Now we understand why you are so cold," Luke chuckled. She sent him flinging backwards in his chair with her mind...

~~~

Luke chuckled at the memory. Those couple of weeks they spent venturing through Camelot were some of the favorite days of his life. He felt so much freedom without having to worry about adults telling him what to do. It was just the three of them out in the woods, like a mini vacation.

"Riles, do you wish you could go back in time again? If so, would you love to return to Camelot?" He asked as he glanced down at her letting out a sigh.

"If you keep talking to yourself , I may have to have them check you into the psych ward," Wren replied, standing in the doorway.

Luke frowned, whipping around to glare at his guard. Cosmo really got on his nerves at times, but he was the only one that he could actually hold a decent conversation in this wretched prison.

"No, I am talking to Riley. Maybe if she hears me-" he sighed.

"I don't think it works like that, buddy," Wren smirked, "but if you were wondering, I heard she is beginning to submit to the Illusions."

Luke sighed, squeezing Riley's hands. That means any day now, she would awaken. However, she wouldn't be his Riles when she came back but whatever twisted identity his father chose for her. He would bring her back to herself though. He would make her remember who she really was, no matter what it took.

Luke lifted her left hand into his hands, squeezing her hand as he traced his fingers over her ring. She would be pissed once she realized what he agreed to, but he prayed she'd forgive him. She mumbled as she shifted in her sleep, softly squeezing his hand. Luke smiled, peering down at his friend, realizing she was finally coming back to the world of reality.

"Riley!" He cried.

"No way, now?" Wren gasped rushing over to their side.

"Step back, don't you dare get near her!" Luke snapped, protectively shielding Riley from Wren.