"YAH! STOP CLINGING YOUR ARM TO CHAENGIE. HE'S MY CUB." Tzu oppa joked.

Then he pulled Chaengie to him.

"Duh~" Sana-chan roll her eyes.

/tsk jealous/

"HE IS JUST YOUR CUB." She fired back.

"WOOH~ OKAY." Tzu hyung raised both his hands in the air.

"AISH~ STOP THAT GUYS." Chaengie said. He's obviously not in the mood.

"GIRLS WHY ARE YOU HERE BY THE WAY?" Jeong oppa ask them.

"TO BUY DRESSES." Eunji said.

He nod.

"WE ALREADY BUY THEM." Joy said as she nudged Eunji.

"UNNIE? CAN WE HANG OUT WITH YOU?" Roa ask her.

"THIS IS BAD. THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY REPLACING US. NO WAY! WE HAVE TO MOVE FIRST." Sana-chan worriedly said.

"Shut up." I said.

"OKAY. FIRST LET'S PUT THESE THINGS IN THE CAR. BOYS DO IT. NOW GIRLS LET'S GO FIRST IN THE RESTO." Jihyo said.

Then the sophomores followed her and the boys head out.

"AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER~" Nabong chuckles.

Then we head out.

[OUTSIDE THE MALL]

"I felt something bad. That Thomas lady got something to explain." Nabong said.

"Somi is something." I said.

Then they look at me.

"Look. She loves to clung onto Chaengie's arm and I hate it. I admit I was jealous but you can't judge me, I mean I'm always the one who can do that to him." I explained.

"Before." Sana-chan said.

"Right but that's how I felt." I said.

"But you have Bambam unnie, if you're on, then you can clung to him as long as you want." Dubu said.

This eagle why so? Nvm.

But in Chaengie's arm is different. It was my safe zone and the most comfortable place to me.

What's happening to me?

Oppa? What did you do to me?

"Earth to Mina." Sana-chan snapped her finger to me.

"Ohh-- sorry." I said.

"Let's go home and talk about this later at home. And wait for Thomas' fairytale story." Nabong said.

Somi's POV

I'm not here to bother Chaengie oppa. I just want his help. That's all.