"Opps--- it's 9:34. Jihyo-ssi might be crazy this time." Nabong chuckles at her remarks.

"You're so bad unnie." I said.

"Yah! You didn't reply my question." Sana-chan protest.

"Easy girl, we don't know either. But I hope they don't have one." Nabong said.

"Heol! Why not?" I ask in disbelief.

"Just kidding." She said.

Aish~

"Nice. Pfft." I mocked.

------------------------------

"Finally we're done!" V shouted excitedly.

"Did you have some fun?" Mark oppa ask us although he staring at Sana the snake.

"Yeah~" We said.

"Glad to know that." Minhyuk said.

"Mina? I'm just gonna call you later for the date. You can go now if you have something to do." Bambam said.

"Okay."

Then we shove off from the court.

----------------------------------

"Is that Jihyo unnie with the boys?" Dubu pointed them.

"Yes. And the boys just finished their practice." Sana-chan said.

"And they probably going to the head office." I said.

Nabong heave a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I just miss talking to them." She admitted.

"I feel you unnie." Dubu said.

"Is this our chance to talk to them? I mean we just saw them and it's our opportunity to have a finally-long-awaited-facetoface-talk." Sana-chan said fastly.

"I don't think so Sana-chan. Look, they're busy and aren't you shy anymore to approach them?" Nabong said.

"Aish~ I'm just saying. Like we don't have a chance to hang out with them as in forever? We stuck in dating and I can't wait to have a talk with them." Sana-chan said with sad tone.

"We really don't have a chance. But time will finds its way and it takes time." I said.

"But can they wait patiently?" Dubu ask.

*blink*

*blink*

"But just like what Jihyo said, friendship can wait. Just wait." Nabong said.

"Are you guys regretting that we actually agreed in this dating? Like we're suffering which of the two, friendship or love?" Sana-chan ask.

SILENCE

"NO." We honestly said.

"But of course in other side of me, want friendship." Nabong said.

"Same. But it looks like we're over concern about them, not our suitors. I suddenly felt bad for them." Dubu said.

"Yup. That's why I'm in for our dates just to show my appreciation in his efforts. So that he didn't think that I'm just playing his money. Just like that." I said.

"And we can't deny the fact that Minhyuk oppa and the others being good and I like it. I never thought they could be this so romantic but not that so so so romantic just like Jeong oppa and the others." Nabong said.

I agree.

"No one can defeat them as the 'Most Ideal Boyfriends' and they're great being a friends with us. They're like my brothers. Always protect us from bad guys and they treat me well. Especially Momo oppa." Dubu said.

"Are you sure you're 19 or nah?" Sana-chan teased.

"I'm not sure either." She said.

Then

"OH GOD! ARE YOU OKAY CHAENGIE?"

That is Jihyo. Obviously.

"What's going on there?" Nabong ask.

Then we cautiously take a closer look.

"I'M NOT." Chaengie oppa said.

"What happened to him?" Sana-chan ask.

"Sssh just listen." I warn them.

"FIRST, YOU HAVE A COLD AND NOW YOU HAVE A HEADACHE?" Jeong oppa give a water to him.

"NOONA? I'M SORRY BUT CHAENGIE HYUNG CAN'T HELP US. HE NEED TO REST." Tzu oppa worriedly said.

"OKAY. CHAENGIE GO TO THE CLINIC AND TAKE A REST." Jihyo said while caressing Chaengie's hair like a kid.

"OKAY BUT TOMORROW I WILL HELP." He said.

"ALRIGHT~ YOU CAN HELP US TOMORROW JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE GOING TO REST. OKAY?" Momo oppa said while guiding Chaengie oppa on the way.

"I TOLD YOU, HE'S GOING TO HAVE A FLU. HE ALMOST COLLAPSE." Jeong oppa said while looking at the two going to the clinic.

Collapse what?

Oh no. I'm worrying.

"HE IS SO STUBBORN." Tzuyu oppa said while glaring at the two.

"AISH~ IS HE GOING ALRIGHT?" Jihyo ask them.

"OF COURSE. HE WILL." The two said.

"I'M JUST WORRYING AT HIM. I PROMISE TO THE GIRLS THAT I'M GONNA TAKE CARE OF YOU AND IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY IF ONE OF YOU IS SUFFERING OR HAVING A TROUBLE." She said.

"YOU'RE BEING A MOM AGAIN NOONA~" Tzuyu oppa said.

Then Jeong oppa laugh.

"AS GUYS ALSO A FRIENDS OF YOURS, IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK FOR YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU ALSO." He said.

"OH GOD~ I'M SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE YOU GUYS!" Jihyo said while smiling ear to ear.

The lucky eh?

"Aww~ she's so sweet." Sana-chan said.

"Is this a good idea? Eavesdropping for good?" Dubu ask.

"Yes it is. Besides just to make sure they're fine." Nabong said

"And Jihyo unnie is there for them. I trust her." I said.

Then we look at the others but they're gone.

'HOW I WISH I COULD TAKE CARE OF CHAENGIE OPPA. HE'S NOT GOOD.' I thought.