This was becoming a lot complicated than I'd hoped.

Once I was sure the Unknown Enemy was hidden, I answered the door.

"Hey Gobber" I tried to act natural

"Don't 'hey Gobber' me!" He belloewed. "Why ar' yer snooping?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, 'confused'.

"Yer know exactly what I mean!" He yelled.

"I wasn't snooping!" I yelled back.

"I heard yer door open and close!" As he said that I saw the twins and Snotlout slip into the Great Hall.

"Well I'm glad you heard my door, but too bad you didn't here the doors to the Great Hall open and close." Lucky as I said that, Snotlout was still closing the big doors.

Gobber took off, up the steps, towards the Great Hall.

I laughed and went up stairs to find the Enemy.

He was looking through some old drawings I had of Hiccup.

He didn't even look up from them," You know, you're a good drawer."

"Thanks, but can we not look at those right now?"

"Yeah sure, let's get to that meeting."

Just as we turned to head out, Heather comes rushing up the stairs and towards us.

"Astrid! There you are! I have been looking for you since this afternoon, but that doesn't matter." She was excited about something,"Snotlout and the twins just got caught for trying to sneak into the meeting. It was the funniest thing ever!" Then she can into realization and noticed who was standing behind me,"Oh, and he's here. In your room. Am I interrupting something?"

We both looked at each other, then at her, and then we both exclaimed," What! No, no, no!"

Then a horn blew, symbolizing that the meeting had ended.

I sighed in exhaustion and disapointment. Now I'll never know what happened in that meeting.

**three day skip**

It has been a couple of days since the meeting and everything seemed pretty normal, the Uknown Enemy came and went and I was training for hours with Stormfly. That's what I named the Nadder. Until today...

Today, everyone was busy. Gobber was busy in the forge, Bucket and Mulch were busy finshing, Phlegma was helping prepare all of the houses, Sven was buys with the farms, people were busy preparing catapults, others were busy testing weapons, Gothi was gathering as many healing items as she could, caves were being prepared for the children, traps were set, even Trader Johan was here selling or trading items from armor and weapons to squid ink and pencils.

All of this fuss, left us teens dumbfounded. None of us knew what was happening. Whenever we asked someone who we going on, we would get a vague answer like: we're preparing or I'm busy, sorry.

So I decided to leave the group for a while to go training in the woods with Stormfly. Once I grew tired, I decided to keep training her. Once we reached our training goal for the day, I decided to say 'bye' and go home to make some lunch. When I was done eating, I decided to go to the forge to get my axe sharpened.

"Hey Gobber."

"Hey Astrid."

"I'm sorry about the other night, Gobber."

"Me too. So what can I do fer ya?"

"Well I was wondering if I could get my axe sharpened."

"Already git the blade dull? I just sharpened it last week!" He exclaimed.