Departure

Hiccup

I was suprised at how much I told her, I felt Astrid stay still for a few seconds, before tightening her grip.

Then Heather speaks up from the cornner, "Um, Hiccup, if your going to go see the person I think you're talking about, then take Astrid with you." Then she mouthed, "She deserves to know."

Heather is right, Astrid had every right to know, but i guess I was the one that wasn't ready to completely unit them.

Then Astrid spoke, "No, it's ok Hiccup, you can go."

She loosened her grip a bit, giving me the option to break the hug, but I just hugged her tighter.

"No, Astrid. I want you to come with me. I have someone I want you to meet, but first your going to have to hide you identity."

"Wait why do I have to hide my identity?" She asked, breaking the hug.

"Because, it will keep you out of danger. If no one knows who you are, then no one can track you." I explained.

I walked to the desk I had and pulled out a brown peice of cloth. I walked to Astrid and tied it around her neck, so that she could pull it up for a mask. Then I I pulled her hood over her head. All you could see were her beautiful azure eyes.

Then I gave her a dagger to stick in her boot, two to stick in her belt, and one in each wristguard. People around the parts always had more weapons then they needed. Not that it was a bad place...

"Are you keeping your identity a secret too?" She asked.

"Yeah, like I usually do, and try not to call me Hiccup." I answered

"Why can't I call you Hiccup?"

"You can't call me Hiccup, because on this island I'm known as the Savior." I explained.

"Ok, so why do I need so many weapons? They don't sound that bad." She stated.

"They aren't. On this island, they honor dragons. I have saved multiple dragons for them and any dragons I don't have room for on my island, goes to their's. These people do not ride dragons, for some odd reason. I have been known on this island for 7 years!"

"Seven years! But you've only been gone for six!"

" Yeah, I know, I have only been gone from Berk 6 years, but once when I just had to clear my thoughts, I went on a flight with Toothless. I didn't notice how far from Berk I was until I spotted the island. I really wanted to meet these people, so I landed in their town square. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by people wearing all black, ninja-looking amor. Then it looked like the second in command showed up. He started asking me questions like- who are you- what is your name- where do you come from- why do you have a Night Fury- and are you working for any of the dragon hunters. At that time, I had no clue who the dragon hunters were. Now I most certainly do."

"Wow! Are they good fighters?" She asked.

"Yep, they are the best fighters I've seen as a full tribe." Astrid seemed taken back by this.

"Really, better than Berk?" She sounded affended.

"Uh, well. Berk is very skilled..."

"But......." she contued.

"I got nothing..." I prepared for hard punch to the arm.

Which I most certainly received.

Astrid

"Yep, they are the best fighters I've seen as a full tribe." I was taken back by this.

"Really, better than Berk?" I was so affended.

"Uh, well. Berk is very skilled..."

"But......." I contued.

"I got nothing.." He said, preparing for a punch to the arm.

Which he most certainly received.

He chuckled.

That damn chuckle.

Shut up...

"Why are you smiling like that?" He said after chuckling again.

"Nothing, let's get going."

"Ok, but one more thing. Actually two. One, I need to call you something and two, try not to talk a lot." He said.

"Ok, first, give me a few seconds to think of a name, and second, noted." I said. "Well, what are all of yours."

"I'm known as the Unknown Enemy, the Savior, and the Dragon Rider."

"Ok, does Heather have one?"

"Yeah, I'm known as the Dark Striker, the Razor Warrior, and the Only Survivor." She answered.

"Wow. How long have you guys been doing this?" I asked.

"Five years." Heather said.

"Seven years." Hiccup answered.

"Damn, ok. Ummmmm." If I was going to get a name, I was going to have to think of it fast.

"Actually, don't think of a name." Hiccup said.

"Wait, why?"

"Because everyone of our names have been made up by the people. We didn't choose our names...." Heather said.

"So neither should you, just give it some time." continued Hiccup.

"Ok, we should probably get going. Am I riding on Stormfly?"

"Yeah. You sure you got this, Heather?" Hiccup asked.

" I'll be fine. If you guys don't leave now, your trip there will take longer than it should." She said.

"You're right. Let's get going."

*a short time skip*

We flew for six hours straight. Which is longer than I've ever flown.

We finally settled down on a small island. Hiccup seemed like he knew the place, but he looked concerned.
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, BUT I HAD TO CUT IT SHORT BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING LATE. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. ANYWAY, IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED, THEN THERE SHOULD BE A NEW CHAPTER SOON. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
-infinityshipper04