Kidnapped... by One Direction? Is that possible?!

Hia guys sorry about deleting 'Fun in the Sun' but I want to make this new book that's going to have twists, turns, surprises and I'm throwing some dirty bits in!! Hope you like :D xx

The path in front of me was black. I could hardly see the floor. I could hear the music thumping behind me coming from the club I was just in. My long blonde hair swishing from side to side as I tried to walk in my heals. My feet were killing me, after 5 hours straight of dancing and walking about in 6 inch heals I was knacked! I could feel myself shacking as I pulled my small Hollister hoodie closer to my body for warmth. It didn't really help because I was wearing shorts. I hate British weather! It's like winter all the time, even though it is winter it's not fair. I walked a little further down the road when I remembered the short cut that lead from this road to the road I lived on.  A 5 minute walk through an alley beats the 10 minute walk the whole way around. I'm sure there's nobody out at 1:00am?! I turned on my heels and looked down the alley way. The street light shone upon me like a light on stage. I walked down the alley way quite cautiously making sure to turn around every now and then to check I wasn't being stalked. I heared rustling coming from behind me. I shot around to find nothing. A small can rolling across the floor was barley visible for my hazel eyes to see. I continued walking but I picked up the pace. I could see the street light shinning at the end of this tunnel like alley. I was just about 20 steps, at most, when I felt a cold metal object on my neck. I coulden't move! I felt an arm wrap around my stomach as my neck felt a slight more pressure from the sharp metal object. "Hey beautiful." Was said from the person behind me. His voice was low and husky. So familiar, but from were?! I felt something hard hit the back of my head. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

I was awoken from my slumber by muffled voices coming from underneath me. White walls surrounded me as I looked around. Black doors trialled the corridor. There was one directly to the left of me and one just behind me to the right, and many more down a bit. I looked around in panic   as I heard the voices come closer and foot-steps approaching me. I st there expecting a 40 year old perv but that's exactly the opposite of what faced me. 5 of the most fit boys stood before me. All dressed in their signature clothes. I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by the curly one. "Hey beautiful." He said with an evil grin upon his face.They just stood there looking own at me. "Urrm-" Was all I got to say before an Irish voice cut me off. "Shut your face, bitch!" He said with the most horrible tone. I was shocked to say the least. Did the boy that was cute and shy just say that to me?! I backed up away from them when the dark haired boy shouted "Where do you think your going, whore?!" OMG what is happening here? I stopped still. Afraid for my life as Harry approached me. He lowered himself to my level and looking me all over. A voice came from behind him. "So who gets her?" What do you mean who gets me? I'm not a dog Louis! "I get her!" Harry said "I caught her, I put in the month to track her down and follow her so I own her!" He said standing up and looking at Louis. All the boys groaned before Harry said "But that doesn't mean you can't play with her a bit! You can have her whenever you want, except in the nights and when I want her!" Excuse me! I'm not a toy, you can't just pick me up and play with me! "She's going to be fun I bet!" Liam said for the first time. I didn't say a word. I kept my thought's to myself and stayed still. I wasn't going to get killed by One Direction just because I opened my mouth. Someone grabbed my arm and yanked me off the floor  like I was a teddy bear. "So babe, what's your name?" The Irish boy said standing next to me with his hand firmly gripped around my arm. I gulped before answering. "Sammy" I said almost in a whisper. "What was that?!" Niall said sounding angry as he tightened his grip on my arm, hurting me a bit. "Sammy" I said. They all nodded there heads before Zayn spoke again. "So Sammy, do you want us to give you a tour of your new home?" Zayn said in a tone that meant 'We are giving you a tour whether you like it or not' I just nodded my head and walked foreword but not before I was stopped by Harry saying. "You do what I sa from now on got it?!" He said grabbing my chin and lifting it up so that I was looking at his face. "Yes." I said blankly. Harry pulled me out of Niall's strong grip and Zayn led the exciting tour (Sarcasm used then!). We went through the entire upstairs and downstairs. As we finished the tour all the boys flopped onto the couch and leanving me stood awkwardly behind them. "Come here!" Harry shouted. I ran in frount of him and stood beside the coffee table that was in the middle of 3 big sofa's. For a kidnappers house it's quite nice but I still fucking hate 1D! "Right here are the rules my sweet." Harry said in a lovely voice. "If you brake any of these rules you will be pushed OK bitch?!" And thee goes the sweet voice! "Yeah, OK." I said looking at him. "Right 1.) No back talk, 2.) No trying to escape (Dang it!!) 3.) No complaining and 4.) You HAVE to do EVERYTHING I or the boys say! No questions asked!  All the boys turned to look at me for a reply. "Yes I promise!" I said looking at the ground. Gosh these boys are worse than my mother! I was pulled across the room by Harry towards the stairs. I was about 4:00am according to his clock. "Boys I'm off to bed see you in the morning." He said as he pulled me up the stairs with him. "Where am I sleeping?" I asked in confusion. I hadden't been shown a room so where was I to sleep? "With me you tool!" He said sounding less anoyed. He pulled me into the room and threw me his purple jack wills hoodie and some of his boxers. "Here hun you can sleep in these. Bathrooms there if you want to change and if you get cold just say and I'll get you something warmer." He smiled. WOAH!!!! What is going on!? Just now he was calling me a bitch and hurting me and now he's being all sweet and kind. Is he OK?! I walked into the bthroom and slid down the door. What the fuck is going on in this place?!!!!

Hope you like it :L My first kind of weird one I guess:L Never done something like this so I hope it's up to every ones expectations :) xxx