Chapter Five

As the day went by, Yuri ended up finding himself never wanting it to end. He was having a good time and the fact that in a couple of hours he would be forced to be back on the streets again killed him. So badly, all he wanted to do was to stay there with Otabek. The more time that he spent hanging out with the alpha, the more he found himself loving being around him.

Otabek was so sweet and kind to him, he hadn't met anyone like that before. Shit, not even his own parents were kind to him anymore. It wasn't even the fact that he was gay that made them hate him. It was all because he was a stupid omega. He sighed to himself, forgetting that Otabek was sitting right beside him and had heard the sigh.

The black haired male looked over when he heard it and watched him a little bit. "What's wrong?" He asked the male, frowning a little bit.

Yuri looked over to Otabek before shaking his head and looking ahead to where the TV was at. "Nothing, I'm fine."

Otabek didn't believe that male one bit and the fact that he actually thought he would was amazing. Otabek sat up on the couch and leaned his elbows onto his knee. "Come on, Yuri, that's clearly a lie." He said to him.

Yuri was quiet for a moment before shaking his head. "It's not a lie, it's the truth. If something was wrong, I would tell you." The male easily lied.

Otabek's lips went in a straight line as he listened to the male. As much as he didn't believe the male right now, he couldn't necessarily prove him wrong at the moment, so, he just agreed.

They ended up spending the rest of their time watching movies, playing random games, and just talking to each other, getting to know each other. Before they knew it, it was nearing 10 o'clock. Otabek groaned and stretched his arms out as he looked at the clock.

"Man, time gets away when you're having fun." He laughed a little bit and looked over to the blonde headed male. "If you want, you can stay the night." He offered to Yuri.

Yuri was surprised by the offer, but shook his head. "Ah, thank you, but I don't want to be a burden on you or anything." He said to him.

Otabek chuckled a little bit. "Yurio, if I was worried that it was going to be a big problem, which I'm not sure why I would, I wouldn't have made the offer in the first place." He said to him. "However, if you really don't want to stay, I can drive you home." He said, standing up from the couch.

Yuri's mouth fell open at that and he quickly stood up. "N-No, that certainly won't be necessary!" He said, shaking his head quickly. At this sudden reaction to the suggestion, Otabek rose an eyebrow at him.

"Why not?" he asked him.

"Uh..... It's too cold to ride your motorcycle now that it's night and much cooler outside." Yuri said.

"I have a car." Otabek said to him.

"I don't want you running out of gas." Yuri quickly came up with again.

"I just filled it up."

"I don't want you adding too many more miles to it."

"It's barely got 30,000 on it."

Yuri groaned as he found himself loosing this battle fast. "Why do you want to drive me home so bad?" He asked him.

"Because it was my idea to hang out here and I want to make sure that you get home safe. It's dangerous around here at night and you never know what type of freak is waiting in a dark alley or something to come out and attack you." Otabek said to him.

"I'll be fine." Yuri said, dismissing the theory with a wave of the hand.

"You don't know that and a lot of these monsters travel in packs. It would just be better for me to drive you. That, or you stay the night. I don't care which one that you pick, but you're going to pick one or the other because I'm not taking any other suggestions." Otabek told him simply, giving a small shrug of his shoulders as he watched him.

Yuri's mouth hung open a little bit as he stared at the male, not sure on how to respond back. In fact, he ended up standing there a good couple seconds, his eyes locked on him. Finally, though, he closed his mouth and huffed as he looked away. "Fine, I'll stay the night." he said, finally giving in.

Otabek chuckled a little bit when he heard the answer. "I was hoping that that would be what you would pick. Follow me upstairs so I can show you your bedroom." he said, turning and making his way to the stairs. Yuri grumbled slightly, still unhappy about the small selection of choices that he had had, but followed Otabek up the stairs nonetheless. They walked for a little bit before stopping in front of a door. Otabek opened the door for Yuri and Yuri recognized it as one of the rooms that he had been shown earlier.

Yuri walked into the room and looked around it again. He had looked at it before, but now that he was going to be spending a night in it, he figured that he might as well really leaned where everything was in it now.

"Is this room good enough for you?" Otabek joked a little bit as he looked around the room himself.

Yuri laughed a little bit. "I mean, it's a downgrade from what I'm used to, but I think that I can survive." He played along, though on the inside the joke killed him a little bit. What he would give to have a room to stay in every night. He knew that he should probably tell someone about his situation, be it Viktor and Yuuri or even Otabek, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. It was so embarrassing to be in the situation, what would they even think of him?

He turned around to face Otabek when he was done examining the room. "Do you have a different pair of clothes that I could sleep in?" He asked him. He knew that he was probably asking too much, but he couldn't stand the thought of sleeping in his dirty clothes on the nicely made and clean bed. He couldn't even remember when the last time his clothes had been washed.

Otabek nodded his head. "Of course, I'll be right back." He said to him before turning and walking out of the room. He was gone for a couple of minutes before he came back with a shirt that was going to be way too big for Yuri along with blue plaid pajama bottoms. He held them out to Yuri. "Here you go." He said.

"Thank you." Yuri said, reaching out and taking the clothes from Otabek. Their hands brushed together slightly as he grabbed them and Yuri would be lying if he said that his heart didn't skip a beat. He quickly pulled the stuff to his chest, his cheeks turning a dark red. "U-Uh.... Do you mind if I use the bathroom to wash up in?" he asked him, his eyes focused down on the floor to avoid any eye contact with Otabek, who chuckled slightly at the small teen.

"Of course, do you remember where it's at?" He asked.

Yuri nodded his head quickly. "Yes, thank you." he said quickly before darting out of the room and to the bathroom. When he was inside of it, he closed the door tightly behind him and locked it before turning around and leaning his back against the door. He sucked in a deep breath and tipped his head back as he closed his eyes. What in the hell just happened?