"Yes, really. There are no wolves in California."

"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body." Scott muttered.

Stiles gaped at his friend's revelation. "You—are you kidding me?" He had gone with Scott into the woods in the first place because he wanted to find the body.

Scott tried to block out the gruesome images of the dead body he found last night right before he got bitten. "No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since—Since the birth of Emily Reed." Stiles said excitedly when he caught sight of the beautiful brunette that he always dreamed of. He smiled at the passing brunette who was talking to Lydia Martin. "Hey, Emily—You look—Like you're gonna ignore me." He muttered a bit sadly watching her walk right past him. He turned his attention to Scott after Emily and Lydia were inside the school. "You're the cause of this, you know."

Scott raised an eyebrow feeling amused. "Uh - huh."

Stiles huffed, as the two walked towards the entrance of the school. "Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet—nerded by you."

Emily Reed—high school student, more specifically a sophomore which made her wonder why she decided that going to high school

Emily Reed—high school student, more specifically a sophomore which made her wonder why she decided that going to high school. She hated that she had to attend school in order to blend in with the rest of society. It was beginning to get troublesome. But, then again she knew that it was the only way she could stay longer in one place. Especially since she planned on having Beacon hills be the last stop before she would finally get revenge on the man who ruined her life.

But, that was a story for another day.

Until then, she would live like a normal high school student and do normal high school things—Like becoming best friends with the popular girl also known as Lydia Martin.

The funny thing is, she wasn't even trying to become friends with the strawberry blonde haired girl. It was only after Lydia complimented her outfit and inviting her to her birthday party when she was in the third grade, that she tolerated the girl. But, after a few conversations with Lydia did she realize that the girl had a lot more layers then playing the snotty brat she pretended to be. No, she realized that Lydia was in fact a genius and was an insecure girl who hid it behind a tough exterior. In the end she decided that befriending Lydia wasn't all that bad even if she had to tolerate Jackson who was the strawberry blonde's current boyfriend and introducing themselves to the new girl which was what they were doing at the moment.

Lydia, with a confident stride walked right up to the new girl who seemed slightly startled by their abrupt appearance. "That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?"

Allison Argent—daughter of hunters was not really someone Emily would easily associate herself with but, the girl seemed harmless enough. And it wasn't like she could kill Emily anyway. The only ones who would have to worry were the wolves in town.