"Exactly, then why do you call me Alpha? "

"Manners, something northern wolves lack." I muttered.

He growled lowly under him breath," get down Violet."

I just looked at him, the way he said my name felt so wrong, like a crime.

"Violet now."

I ducked down and buried myself under my hair as I felt the car slow down. Xander reached to the backseat of his car and pulled out a blanket that he tossed over my head.

I could hear voices but they were all muffled by the blanket
. When we started moving again, I wanted to ask him why he had a blanket in his backseat- but he was an alpha and I could not disrespect him like that.

So kept my head down, I was so washing my hair after this.

"Alpha Bloom, Mountain Range."
I heard Xander's deep voice command.

Soon he gave me the go ahead to sit back up. Through the windshield I saw the river and it's bridge , the main separating item of the north and south.

Turning to face him," thank you Alpha." I turned and opened the door , stepping out of the car. But almost in a flash , Alpha Xander was next to me, he shut my door before pushing me against it and using his hands as barriers.

My wolf coward back, he was not our male, he had no right to be so close.

"Why don't you listen partner, I said you can call me Xander." He was now too close, his breath all over me. I pushed him away, not far considering he had Alpha strength.

"Goodbye Alpha." I took my bags and started to walk across the bridge.

"Goodbye Violet."

After I crossed over the bridge I looked back to him. He still was there, leaning over his car. He gave me a wave and nodded.

"Goodbye partner," I whispered turning around and never turning back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I reached home around sunset. Sunsets in the south were always beautiful, no one can beat the beauty of the south.

I made my way though the similar pathway, listening to the trees and the faint sound of the ocean.

"Violet?"

Lost in my own thoughts my instincts kicked in. I turned around and delivered a front kick. Only to be caught in midair.

"Xander?!" I hopped, he was still holding my leg in front of his face, "good but to slow for an alpha." He claims, a cheeky smile gracing his face.

He let me go and I hopped back to a stable stance, "what are you doing here?"

"You left this in my car."

In his outreached hand was my necklace, well half of my necklace.

I gently took it from his hand and clasped it on my neck.