Rage 1

It's an ordinary day, a unique princess named Frishica being given a unicorn as a birthday present but she didn't liked it she even thought the unicorn is a horse. Frishica was angry and hollered that she do not like animals, she asked her mom why does the "horse" had a cone on it's head, her mom said it is a unicorn and the cone is actually a horn that can make magic. Frishica saw the unicorn vomits giltter rainbow which disgusted her, she told her mom if she could burn the unicorn with fire, her mom replied back furiously said this unicorn is very rare must appreciate what she gets. Frishica finally accepted the gift but instead of riding the unicorn she went to broke the unicorn's horn said it doesn't make sense that horse have a horn, her mom slaps her own forehead said it is magical horse unlike the other horse. Luckily the unicorn still had horn on it's head.

Frishica's brother named Jim asked his big sister that he liked the place that they are living now but frishica said this place is horrible and hated the fact that she is a princess how she wish to become a witch and change this place more creepier. One day, she and her mother went out but in the middle of the road they started quarreling because of Frishica easily got exploded. Suddenly when Frishica stomped on the ground, there is loud thunder and lighting almost to strike near frishica, both of them were terrified, Frishica's mother quickly sheltered Frishica from getting lighting striked and leave this place.

Next day in school Frishica met her frenemy named Victoria she pass the mysterious storybook to Frishica and begged her to make a spell to make her go inside the storybook.
Frishica accepted her request and do the magic spell then she created a magical hole to the other dimension, out of the blue Victoria pushed her to the magical hole well, Frishica was tricked by her and ended up in the other dimension with her ball-shaped robot named penny.

Frishica fall to the ground and slammed her head against the ground, when she saw she was in the mysterious forest she started to panic and puzzled how actually she got here. Then she saw her robot pet, penny turned into a black cat she was horrified then she felt really short and her hands are very small like a kid. She quickly take out a mirror and see if she is herself but the fact is horrifying she is appeared to be a 7 years old witch, she threw the mirror in the air (camera starts to turned around her and the place) while she peel down her face, she realised she is in another dimension and w that she was fooled by Victoria, she started to scream and puts her hand in the air wanting to go back to her own world. But she knew this is not gonna work if she don't do something, she starts to calm down and saw a storybook that Victoria gave to her then she went to pick up that book. On the very first page there is a instruction given on how to use a book, it said that Frishica must follow every chapter of the stories on what to do in the journey and finish them all, if she do not finish the stories she will disappear forever or forever trapped in this dimension.

Frishica's hands were trembling while reading this, Secondly, she must not die in the story as she is a proginist if she died she will die in the real world as well. Frishica is about to cry because she knew she was not capable of completing all the stories nor survives in the stories, but she said to herself must be resilience must not give up. She started to explore this world with her cat, penny. She saw the passer-bys looks like an old generation than her own generation, they are actually villagers they waved at Frishica said "Hey! Marsha!". Frishica realises the main character in this story actually named Marsha but not her own name, she awkwardly waved back at them with smiles pasted on her lip. Suddenly there is a mysterious lady with long blacked- hair wearing long black dress shouted at me, " Marsha! Where have you been?!?! We were been looking for you since just now." She grabbed by hand as I followed I was puzzled at first but when she said I was a naughty daughter I realised she is proginist's mom. Well I was lucky at least I have someone to guide me in this world, if not I had to figured out where should I be at. So she brought frishica to village to her wooden small house where there is trees around, it is unique and nature like which suits Frishica's liking. Frishica who became Marsha had been wondering around the house and was amazed because this is the house that she always been wanted. Later a man with a boy came in the house whom appeared to be Marsha's family. Marsha (Frishica) did not even know who are they but she remained calm and slient, the boy out of the blue called Marsha a sister. Marsha was surprised that boy looks like her brother, Jim but it was not, so she replied back with a hi.