Rage 2

Sabrina and colin went for a walk together they spended times together happily then he picked two flowers for sabrina. He puts one a side on her head and give another one to her, then they went to the garden outside butterfly flies pass them flowers are blooming , Colin holds Sabrina up to sit on the bushes while he was standing,hugging and kissed her for a while then do a nose to nose each other. Suddenly A mysterious person and Frishica's mother on the carriages were quarreling while she is controlling the unicorn suddenly the unicorn running not stable and turned to the other side where Sabrina and colin were together. The horse try to stop but instead it's horn strikes through Sabrina stomach while her body push forward and head to the backwards. While colin was shocked and quickly went backwards to prevent the horn poking on him. Colin saw Sabrina stomach was bleeding and coughing blood Sabrina struggle with her hand but smiling for help Sheila's dad quickly running towards her and holds her tightly Sabrina smiled and tears drooling down from her cheeks while coughing blood then, the mysterious person with hood and Frishica's mother quickly ran away while the thunderstorm and lighting started occuring. The weather starts to rain Sabrina died while her eyes opened and colin still holding on to her, the rose falls of her hands, sky became dark, rain falling Colin was shocked and say no no no hugged her tightly, the guards came and felt helplessly (camera zooms out the scene) And then he angrily pulls her necklace right from her neck and pull her body from the unicorn and let her fall on the ground. He used his Magic wand to kill the unicorn by using the force and almost killed the guards too, then her throw the necklace in the air. ( *Intro* The necklace then smash into the camera and glasses cracks so bad then the fire booms with the title rage 2)

After the tradegy, Sheila and her family went to Sheila's mom's funeral, she was just 4 at that time her dad hugged her up while she was crying. The castle is no longer a happy castle Sheila's dad break down in slience. He remebered how Sheila's mom a unicorn treated the unicorn like her own child , Sheila's mom love it so much care for the unicorn often brush it's hair and fit the unicorn food.

Two years later, Sheila and her went to the country called Lionia to visit her cousin Frishica and jim. This is her first time visiting her cousins, when she was in the carriage she saw Frishica and her brother she suddenly saw a glitch in Frishica, Frishica glitched into mysterious person with a hoodie arrived at the castle, thunder starts to storm then she walks in and saw Frishica. Frishica was much more shorter than her Frishica has a robot as a pet which called penny it can talk, Frishica frowns at her but she stills comes in. Then when Sheila's father said which is older Frishica answered "me." Sheila started to laugh with her brother, and started to tease Frishica onwards with her brother. Frishica's aunt defends Frishica by scolding both of them but they just do not stop. Days after days, Frishica cannot take it, she is angry while her her hands touch her face while her elbows on her laps, she is sitting on the sofa. Sheila and her brother teased her so badly called her fungi, frisbee and other names, Frishica' s eyes started to get widened and her pupils turned smaller while the veins started to appear. Frishica show slience stand and starting to get angry by raising her both hands that she angrily shaking her body she turn to Sheila and her brother that both of them were shocked then started to explode while she is screaming like a baby and stumping on the floor. (her face faces the screen) she took the wooden hammer and wanting to hit them, Sheila and her brother were shocked running through the corridors. Days after, Frishica started to be explosive whenever Sheila and her brother or anyone started to talk loudly she starts to scratch the baby and use the hammer and chase Sheila and her brother but they didn't do anything wrong with her. They quickly ran towards the room and hide. (Camera zoom slowly on Frishica while the lights were blinking her eyes still lights up in the dark, Frishica glares at them while lighting occuring with thunder sound) Sheila and her brother went into Frishica's room and saw a paper that was doodled (The drawing is about Frishica is in rage under the thunder clouds, while Sheila and her brother in their graves) They were shocked ( raining) and hide in the corner, Frishica is at the door while Sheila's brother trying to groped Sheila mouth. Her eyes peeks at her room she went inside and wanting to smack them with anger but she think and stopped planning to kill them. She went too far that she killed her brother's pet hamster. Frishica and jim plus sheila and her brother went for outdoors, and then Frishica introduces her friend names jack when they sitted on a table, Jack made a joke about it that makes Frishica laugh so hard that she falls down. This year Frishica's birthday she received a gift from her dad, a fairy toy, she is so angry and break it into pieces and burn the garden up where she celebrated her birthday.