28

He stood by the door in his casual bad boy outfit. White jacket, leather pants, black shoes, a black shirt, his half heart necklace, and his glasses. Wait, you can't forget about his earrings.

                            "Uwa..." I whispered under my breath. 

                           "Uh... shall we?" Yoongi managed a flustered cough and held his hand out. I gladly took his hand in mine and blushed.

                           "MY BABEU'S FIRST DATE!" Miihe squealed and took millions of photos of us.

                          "Miihe... how about you help me cook dinner?" Jin grabbed the redhead and dragged her to the kitchen.

                          "I WANT MORE PICTURES!" She whined.

                          "You guys better go before he looses control of her," Namjoon chuckled and started pushing us out the door.

                           "You'd think they were trying to get rid of us," Yoongi laughed.

                            "What if they are?" I whistled. "Maybe Miihe and I are just too much for you guys."

                           "Don't say that. We enjoy your company, especially me," Yoongi swung our arms back and forth.

                           "Well duh. Why else would you want to spend time with me?" I smiled, looking at the ground shyly. "Asshole."

                        "Huh?" Yoongi stopped and looked at me confused.

                        "'What did you call me?'" I mimicked his voice. "Asshole."

                         He frowned, then smirked. "Your sister is a brat, Hyung."

                         "You love this brat."

                         "You love this asshole."

                          "That's still up for debate."

                          "C'mon! How can I get a beautiful girl to like me?!" Yoongi whined.

                          "You already did," I rolled my eyes. 

_____________________________________________________________

                             "Oh! Ju-Iun! How are you?" A woman with dyed blonde hair smiled to her friend. 

                            "Listen. See that couple? The guy with the mint hair with the female with (h/c) hair?" Ju-Iun slyly pointed to the two.

                           "Oh yeah! I'm their server!" The woman cheered. "Aren't they so cute? The male is so hot, though!"

                           "Yeah yeah, whatever. Put this in the female's drink."

                           "'Kay!"

_______________________________________

Dictionary:

Hyung - What a younger male calls an older male

Uwa - Wow