22

Suga was extremely hyper backstage. I guess he was pumped for the show.

                         "AHHH!" He laughed as he and the others had a dance off. I smiled and laid my head on my knees after tucking them close to my chest.

                          "Noona! Come dance with us!" Jimin gave me a smile for the first time since he found out about me and Yoongi. I gave him a smile back, but made no moves. The guys' makeup artist had me paralyzed in my seat from her glares. 

                          "You okay?" Jin-oppa sat next to me as the others goofed around. I nodded and swallowed my sigh. "I've never seen Yoongi so happy."

                           "He's always goofy before a concert or an interview," Jin-oppa pat my back. "But that didn't answer my question."

                           "Mian. It's just that.. I feel like their makeup artist doesn't like me," I nodded my head towards the pretty lady who was now going through her supplies. 

                            "She likes Suga," Jin-oppa gave me a small grin. "Ya, Suga! C'mere."

                           Suga was laughing and smiling like an idiot as he walked over and sat on the other side of me. "Hm?"

                            "Ju-Iun keeps glaring at (Y/n)-ah," Jin-oppa nudged Yoongi by reaching behind me.

                           Suga gave a nervous laugh, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Ignore Ju-Iun. She thinks us two have a thing, so she doesn't come too lightly when it comes to other females."

                            I gave Yoongi a pout, leaning close to him, making him even more nervous. "But I thought we had a thing," I said with a slight whine. 

                        "We do," he said with the same tone and whine, smiling afterwards. Jin-oppa gave a small laugh before getting up and going over to the others.

                           "Should I be the same way with other females?" I joked, snuggling up to his chest. 

                          "Nah-" Yoongi was petting my hair before a loud shriek came from 'Ju-Iun'.

                            "Get her off of you, Yoongi! She's going to mess up your outfit!" I heard shuffling and felt a hand grab the back of my shirt, pulling me back and on the floor.

                            "Don't hurt her!" I heard Jimin yell and at an instant, both Yoongi and I were pulled from our spots. Ju-Iun was fixing Suga up while the others were making sure I wasn't hurt.

                            "I'm fine guys," I waved them off, fixing my own clothes and sat back down. Yoongi did not  look happy as Ju-Iun 'had' to redo his makeup. "Ju-Iun I'm fine. She didn't even touch my face," I heard the mint haired rapper whine.

                           "Why would Ju-Iun hurt (Y/n)?" Jungkook tilt his head, laying his elbow on Jimin's shoulder. 

                          "My sister was only playing around with Suga," Jin-opoa crossed his arms.

                          "They were cuddling~" J-hope laughed. 

                          I said nothing, refusing to even look at the black haired makeup artist.