8

*Two weeks later*

          "Hoseok," I threatened, holding up the photo that was in my pillowcase. 

             "You are so fucking dead, J-hope!" I heard Yoongi yell in his room. 

             This man was so dead. If I don't kill him, Yoongi will. He doesn't have as much mercy as me. 

              "You wouldn't hurt his cutie, would you, Jagiya?" Hoseok gave a nervous smile as I backed him into Yoongi's door. 

             "Don't. Call. Me. That," I swear, he has a death wish.

              "Why? If Suga-hyung can call you that, I should be able to call you that!" Hoseok protested, falling to the ground when Yoongi opened his door. His hair was a mess, showing that he didn't have a very restful night, and he was shirtless with only boxers on. 

             "Get some damn clothes on!" I backed away from his room, covering my face. 

              "Shut up!" He groaned, rubbing his eyes before looking down at the photo in my hand. 

              "Oh great. Did everyone get this stupid photo?" Yoongi gently kicked Hoseok's side.

              "Maybe?" He gave a scared chuckle. Right after that, he got up and ran.

              "Open your eyes, (Y/n). It's not like I'm fully naked," Yoongi grumbled, and I heard a rustle of fabric. Opening my fingers slightly, I saw him putting a shirt on, then some black basketball shorts.

                   Removing my hands from my face, I hissed as I gave myself a paper on my cheek with that damned photo.

                  "I turn around for one moment and you already found a way to injure yourself!" Yoongi rubbed his eyes again.

                  Looking at the photo, I saw a drop of blood plop on it. 

                  "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU CUT IT THAT DEEP?! IT'S A DAMN PHOTO!" Suga watched, slightly widening his dark eyes at the cut on my cheek. "Shit! Your brother is going to fucking kill me..." 

                 "Let's go clean it up," Yoongi walked down the hallway, and I followed him, putting my hand over the scratch to make sure blood didn't get on the floor.

                 In the kitchen, Yoongi grabbed a band-aid, then a wet rag. It was cold! Flinching away, I tried to keep still when he tried to clean it, but it was so cold!

                 "Stop moving!" He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me close to him so I didn't squirm away. 

                 When he got the band-aid on, he finally let me go. "You're so difficult to deal with."

                "And you're still an asshole, what's your point?" I batted my eyes. 

                "Come here," he narrowed his eyes, and I started running. I don't know where Hoseok went, but the dorm was totally empty, which gave me more room to run. Problem; he was faster. 

               I was caught in no time, except we both fell to the ground because I tripped on a video game controller. 

                He landed on me, and gently grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head. "Caught you. I win."

               "Yeah, whatever," I giggled, trying to calm my breathing. Before we had the chance to even think about getting up, the door opened.