18

"So, uh, why are you and (Y/n) so touchy touchy today?" Jungkook frowned as he watched Yoongi and I as we were cuddling on the plane.

                  "Why does it matter?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, using my head as a pillow.

                  "Because it's strange. I mean, I know you guys cuddle a lot, but I don't think 'frenemies' kiss," Jungkook ran his hand through his maroon hair.

                  "Whatever," Yoongi brushed him off, watching me write lyrics down for our album.

                 "Oh. My. Gosh," Jungkook got a big smirk, which worried me. "You guys are dating! Finally! Who confessed first?"

                 "Wait. You knew we liked each other?" I looked at the maknae, shocked.

                 "It was obvious. First, you guys would always blush around each other. Secondly, You guys are inseparable. If (Y/n) goes to one side of a room, you know Yoongi was going with her. Yoongi was going to get a drink, you bet he asked (Y/n) to come along. Lastly, you've kissed and gotten each other gifts that only a couple would get."

                "(Y/n), you should change that to provoke," Yoongi snapped my attention away from Junkook. He was right, it made better sense with 'provoke'. 

                 "What would I do without you," I sighed dramatically. 

                 "You would be following every one of your brother's rules like a lost puppy. You wouldn't have fun," he snickered, a sly grin peaking through his lips. 

                  "My brother isn't that uptight," I rolled my eyes playfully as I changed the word.

*Half an hour later*

                    "(Y/n), I'm bored," Yoongi intertwined our fingers, shaking my hand slightly before laying it back on my lap, but not removing his hand. Shrugging, I looked at him. Bad idea... He grabbed my chin, giving me a peck on the lips. Hitting him gently on the cheek playfully, he broke away. 

                     "You like kissing," I guessed, flicking the mint haired man on the forehead. He was wearing his glasses, and may I say... OMO! SO ADORABLE!

                    "I'm just bored. I'm tired, but I can't sleep," he complained, grabbing my chin again, giving me a peck on the lips, then another peck. It wasn't anything deep, just cute.

                  "And you think kisses will help you?" I smiled at the cute boy. I have never seen him with glasses, and I was just gushing over him.  

                      "Dunno," he shrugged. "Maybe I just want to give you a kiss." He traced my lip with his thumb, then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

                       I gave him a smile, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck, feeling my eyes droop in exhaustion. 

                        "Aish, Jiminie pabo for making you stay out that late," he whispered, and I heard him slightly yawn.

                         "And you're a pabo for waiting," I fought back for Jimin, who was lightly snoring behind us.

                  "Maybe I wanted to give you that note," he rolled his eyes. I swear. The amount of times he's rolled his eyes, I fear they're going to fall out.

                 "You roll your eyes a lot," I readjusted slightly, and he lifted his head slightly so I didn't hurt him. When I got comfortable again, he put his head back on mine. "And you call me asshole a lot."

                "You are an asshole," I smiled into his neck, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers.
                "You love me," he kissed the top of my head.
                "Maybe," I giggled, closing my eyes.
               "Whatever," he scoffed playfully, then said nothing else after that. Assuming he was asleep, I urged myself to sleep. We still had a few hours left of the plane ride.

 __________________________________

Dictionary:

Aish - Used when mad or annoyed

Jiminie Pabo- Jiminie is stupid

Maknae - the youngest in a group

Omo - oh my

Pabo - silly goose (friendly)/ idiot (unfriendly)