25

*Yoongi's POV* 

                       I rushed (Y/n) to the fan meeting, glad that it had ended. 

                       "Jin-Hyung!" I held the sleeping girl against my chest, feeling her burning forehead through the thin fabric of my shirt. 

                        He turned away from Miihe and Namjoon, instantly running and grabbing (Y/n) from my grasp. "What happened?"

                         "She suddenly collapsed," my mouth started feeling dry and my head started pounding. Stumbling a bit, I held myself up using the table. Closing my eyes for a bit, I could feel a pang behind my eyes that grew more painful and could feel beads of sweat quickly building on my forehead. 

                          "Hyung!" I heard Jimin shout. "Are you okay?"

                         I didn't answer him, instead, I turned my head and stared back at Zoe as her bottom lip was trembling. A cough entered my throat and more until I was in a coughing fit. 

                           "Let's go back to the hotel," Hoseok grabbed my attention and I looked back at him, and nodded, wanting to be far away from the two crazy females. 

                           "I think they're both getting sick because of how little they're sleeping," Zoe suggested, her voice also shaking. Kneading my fists into the cloth that covered the table, I grit my teeth. 

                              "You guys need rest," Jimin laid a hand on my shoulder.

*Time Skip*

                               I stumbled into (Y/n), Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon's hotel room with the (h/c) female in my arms. With every step I took seemed to drain my energy, and I instantly collapsed on Jin and Namjoon's bed (since it was the closest) with (Y/n) in my arms. 

*3rd Person*

                                The others walked in the room just in time to see Yoongi collapse. Thankfully (Y/n) wasn't hurt, and they all agreed to put them in a comfier spot. They grabbed Yoongi first, gently picking him up and laying him back down to where he had his head on a pillow and was laying normally on the bed. Next was (Y/n). They laid her next to Yoongi, and the mint haired man instantly wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. Of course, it was't their first time sleeping together, so it was only natural for Yoongi. 

                      Jimin took Yoongi's glasses off his face and on the table next to the bed. 

                       "How do you think they got sick? I mean, it was almost at the same time, plus I don't think they'd get this sick this fast and from exhaustion," Namjoon didn't mind that the two took his bed, considering there was another bed in the room.

                     "Maybe someone poisoned them?" Hoseok hummed. Jin snapped his head away from his sister and at the others. "How would they get poisoned?" 

                     "The water bottles?" Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat.

                     "What if the person only poisoned (Y/n)'s water bottle? How did Suga-hyung get sick?" Taehyung frowned.

                    "He drinks from my sister's water bottle all the time," Jin grabbed the covers gently and tucked the two in.

                     "Oh yeah! He was drinking from her water in the very beginning in the fan meet!" Hoseok gasped loudly, but the couple didn't stir. Yet right on cue, Yoongi broke into a coughing fit.