9

"That sly dog," I eyed the water bottle by my door as I turned off the music.

Dear (Y/n),
           I don't know how many times I have to tell you this... but you're an idiot. Why are dancing without a water bottle? You're going to get dehydrated. Oh, and you're a good dancer. Shame that the other guys couldn't see you.
                                                                                                                                                    Yoongi Oppa ~

             "Asshole," I flushed red, but kept the note, putting it in my book that was open by my make-shift bed.
             "Ya! Can we go get ice cream?" I walked out of the room, looking at the seven lazy guys on the couch.
             "Sure," Jin-oppa got up, patting me on the head.
             "How's your cheek?" Jimin also got up, but stood in front of me, lifting my chin to get a better look at my cheek, which had the band-aid on it.
            "It stings, but it was totally my fault. I should actually probably thank Yoongi for helping me. If he wasn't here, I probably would've bled to death!" I said dramatically.
            Yoongi rolled his eyes, obviously not impressed.
              "Oh my gosh, Yoongi. Can't you at least smile?" I took Jimin's spot, which was right next to Yoongi.
              "Whatever," he looked away from me. Taking the opportunity, I leaned up to whisper in his ear. "Please, Oppa~ you smiled earlier."

            "I thought you said you weren't going to call me that?" He smirked.
            "Well... I want you to smile!" I argued back.

             "Guys, we're right here. Go get a room or something," Jungkook complained.

              "We are in a room. How about you go outside?" Yoongi replied sassily.
             "Ya, (Y/n)-ah, what flavor?" Jin-oppa came out in a black sweatshirt, a white mask, and sunglasses.
              "How about strawberry?" I asked him, looking up and giving him puppy dog eyes.
              "Sure. Now here are the rules. One, Suga-ah and (Y/n)-ah stay away from the alcohol. Two, if my sister even gets a small paper cut, you're all dead. Three, no hitting on her."

              "Ne, hyung! They all replied, except Yoongi had less enthusiasm.
              Jinnie left, and the guys all turned their attention back to the TV.

              My legs were resting on Jimin's lap, and Yoongi had his arms around my torso.
              "It's a love triangle over there!" Taehyung laughed, quickly taking a picture of us, obviously for blackmail like Hoseok.
              Neither guys said nothing, and I took a look at their faces. I noticed both of them were sleeping.
              "I bet Yoongi would threaten you, but he's asleep," I rested my head on Yoongi's chest.
              "Yeah, and I bet your brother is going to flip," Namjoon chuckled.

              "Whatever. He's too protective sometimes. Neither of them wouldn't dare to hurt me. wake me up when ice cream is here," I listened to Yoongi's steady heartbeat and closed my eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

                    "Ice cream is here!" I heard Jungkook.

                     I also heard a line of profanities as Yoongi was woken up.

                      "You guys are horrible at following rules," Jin-oppa sighed, but just brought us our ice cream instead of moving us.

                        "Thank you, Hyung!" Jimin was up in a second.

                        "Thanks," Yoongi grumbled, taking a big bite of ice cream.

                        "Where's mine?" I looked around and crossed my arms.

                         "DAMN IT! I knew they were forgetting one!" Jin-oppa groaned. "I'll go get you one."

                         "Nah, it's all good," I snuggled back into Yoongi's chest, closing my eyes again. 

                         "That's not fair to Noona!" Jimin pouted.

                         I felt something cold on my cheek and looked up. It was Yoongi's cup, and right in front of me was his spoon full of ice cream. "You can share with me."

                          "EW! HYUNG! THAT'S INDIRECT KISSING!" Jungkook fake gagged. 

                        "Hurry, before it melts," Yoongi ignored Jungkook, all of his focus on me, making me blush slightly.

                          "Nom~" I gave a small giggle as I hesitantly took a bite.

                          "It's (Y/n)'s birthday all over again! For all we know, the two are gonna get drunk!" Hoseok said dramatically.

                         "Noona! You have some on your chin!" Jimin laughed slightly before wiping it away with his thumb.

                         Jin-oppa didn't complain, only laughed with Jimin and the others, even Yoongi laugh. "(Y/n)-ah was always a messy eater when it came to ice cream."

                        "Ya! don't embarrass me!" I stuck my tongue out at Jin-oppa. He just chuckled and went to the kitchen.

                        Yoongi and I shared his ice cream, my blush fading after a while. 

                       Before we finished the cup, Taehyung spoke up. "You guys might as well kiss."

                       "I DARE YOU HYUNG!" Jungkook smirked evilly. 

                       "Nah, I bet you won't do- HYUNG!" Taehyung widened my eyes, and so did I, when Yoongi grabbed my chin and placed his lips on mine. The kiss tasted like the ice cream. After getting over my shock, I shyly kissed back. (Y/N)! YOU ONLY KNEW THIS GUY FOR A WEEK! I scolded myself, but I couldn't bring myself to break away. 

                       "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard Jin-oppa. Yoongi just simply ignored my brother, well until my brother broke us apart, glaring at both of us. I had unconsciously placed my hand on Yoongi's cheek, so when Jin-oppa literally pushed us away from each other, I had accidentally scratched Yoongi.

                       "(Y/n)-ah!" Jin-oppa was glaring at me the most. "Why the hell did you let him take your first kiss?"

                      "HYUNG!" Jungkook hit Taehyung on the back of the head. 

                      "WHAT?! It was you who dared him!"

                     "You made her scratch me," Yoongi rubbed his cheek. 

                     "I'm so sorry!" I yelped, and, despite my brother's protests, crawled over to Yoongi.  There were four red lines that would probably fade over night, but they probably stung. 

                     "I'm going to bed," Yoongi pushed me away and walked off, leaving me pouting.

                     "I'll be in our room," I also stood up, following Yoongi, except entering mine and Jin-oppa's room.

_____________________________

Dictionary: 

-ah - Add it to someone's name when they are younger than you (usually added if you're close)

-hyung - Indirect of Hyung

-oppa - Indirect of Oppa

Hyung - What a younger male calls and older male

Ne - Yes (formal, usually informal (ye) when someone older is talking to someone younger)

Noona - What a younger male calls an older female

Oppa - What a younger female calls an older male