24

I felt something poke my cheek, waking me up. It felt like paper, so I knew someone was shoving a sheet of paper under my head. Whining, I lifted my head, rubbing the scar on my cheek. 

                           "Sorry! I wanted to leave this here," a girl gave me a shy smile, and I rubbed my eyes before giving her a tired smile. "At least you didn't wake up this grandpa," I gently brushed Yoongi's bangs away from his eyes, giving the man a gentle smile as he 'unconsciously' grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, still asleep. 

                            "You two both look exhausted. Have you been working hard?" The girl knelt in front of me.

                             "We've been working on our album, not getting much sleep," I felt my eyes droop again. 

                             "Can't wait to listen to it," she whispered. "You should get some rest."

                             Nodding, I cuddled next to Yoongi again, forgetting about the stapled stack of papers in my spot. I heard the ruffle of the papers and knew that Jimin had grabbed them. Then I felt a arm around me and felt a breath in my ear. 

                               "I wish I could announce to everyone that I love you," it was Yoongi. When had he woken up?

                              "Do you think people know that you're mine now? After that kiss?" He kissed my cheek, but his tone was slurred, probably from how tired he is.

                               "Get back to sleep," I whined quietly, turning my head to look at him.

                             "Aniyo," he husked, but his eyes were glossy and there were obvious bags under his eyes. Yoongi grabbed the back of my head, bringing us closer. He then tiredly connected our lips, moving his hand from mine to caress my cheek. When he broke the kiss, he yawned and gazed at me, tracing my lip with his thumb. "Because I love you."

                                 "You can be very cheesy," I close my eyes, wanting to smile, but was already falling asleep. 

                                 I felt myself be lifted, then set down on a lap. 

                                  "I can't wait to be back at the hotel and able to sleep on a bed," I heard Yoongi, who was murmuring in my shoulder. Nuzzling my head into Yoongi's neck, I calmed my breathing, breathing in his cologne every time I breathed in.

                                 "I just want sleep," I let out a soft whine.

                                   Yoongi didn't say anything, which made it easy to hear the gasp from Jimin. 

                                  "Jin-hyung!" I heard his harsh whisper, then him getting out of his chair as it slid loudly across the ground. Yoongi and I both lifted our heads and looked towards the group of guys all trying to get a look at the stack of papers.

                                  "Aish. You guys are annoying," Suga grumbled.

                                   "Who gave you this paper?" Jimin pushed his chair out of the way and knelt next to me. 

                                  "A girl. She never told me her name," I yawned, rubbing my eyes like a child. 

                                  "What's wrong with it? Other than the fact it's crumpled from (Y/n) laying on it," Yoongi reached out to grab the papers, but Jimin held them back.