Chapter [7]

The couple ran into their house and closed the front door with a slam. Luciel put down Elizabeth 3rd and the two cats trotted to where Elizabeth 3rd was. She was sniffing cautiously her surroundings and the cats, foreign to the visitor, watched her carefully.

[y/n] jumped onto the couch, out of breath and Luciel soon followed. They were laughing hysterically and were huffing while holding their chests.

Elizabeth wondered around slowly, getting used to her temporary home. The two others cats stalked closely behind her, Pumpkin, tripping and rolling behind Laila.

[y/n] fell back onto Luciel and exhaled a breath. He smiled down at her and patted her head.

VRRRMM

VRRRMMM

VRRMMM

In her pocket, [y/n]'s phone vibrated and she pulled it out. Luciel ducked his head down to see who was calling; Jumin.

With wide eyes, [y/n] turned to Luciel and she motioned to the phone. He stared at it and whispered,"Answer it." [y/n] quietly giggled and pressed the screen. She held her phone close to her ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"[Y/N]. WHERE. IS. ELIZABETH 3rd. WHERE IS MY BABY."

"Uh, I don't know." She tried to make her voice sound as convincing as possible. There was a moment of silence and [y/n] mindlessly waited.

"Are you lying to me?" Jumin's voice turned menacing and serious. [y/n] quickly turned to Luciel with a panicked expression. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"[y/n]."

"Yes! We took Elizabeth back to our place! We thought it would be funny! Please don't be mad! And to be fair, Jaehee didn't stop us!" Her eyes traced back to Luciel and he was slowly shaking his head.

"Thank you. I will be headed over there to pick up my precious Elizabeth."  His voice returned to the calm tone it's always spoken words in. [y/n] put down the phone and sighed.

"Never again." She looked at Luciel and he was showing her a poker face. She made a cat face. "Sowwy."

He sighed and patted her head. "What'd he say?"

"He said he was going to pick up Elizabeth soon, so we have to go ready her."

"But we only had her for about 20 minutes." Luciel pouted and his bottom lip popped out. [y/n] gave Luciel a look and shook her head. She sighed,"Just please go prepare Elizabeth for her exit." Luciel nodded lazily and sloppily got up to get Elizabeth.

[y/n] waited on the couch with her back slouched in silence.

"[y/n]!" Luciel yelled [y/n]'s name, while exaggerating the vowels.

In response, [y/n] hummed out an answer, loud enough for Luciel to hear.

"Where's Elizabeth?" He walked back to the living room and stood behind her. She turn around and looked at him. A few seconds passing by along the silence.

"I'm gonna jump to conclusions and say we lost her."

hey guys! thanks for reading his chapter ! i just forgot what i usually put at the end of my chapters •_• . but thanks for reading and thank you all for your support! until the next chapter , stay murderous my lovely kittens!