Chapter [3]

a/n- this chapter is a bit rushed as the end! sorry! next chapter will be better!

[y/n] stared outside the car window, hearing the raindrops hit against the window and watched the raindrops slide down the window. 

Her expression brightened up and she sat up against the chair looking at the raindrops. She stared at one specific one that slid down the window.

Her hands curled into fists by her side and she moved her forearms up and down. Her eyes focused on the raindrop that slowly and her face twisted in anticipation. 

Then as the single raindrop glided smoothly, she shot up in her seat and grabbed onto the door handle tightly. She watched intently as it almost dropped into the caving in part of the window, but then it was interrupted when anther raindrop came crashing in and [y/n]'s face twisted with anger and disgust. 

She sat back into her seat, let out a frustrated puff of air and crossed her arms. Yoosung looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. 

"Are you okay?" He looked back on the road and shifted to one hand on the steering wheel. [y/n] pouted and her words came out as mumbles.

"My raindrop lost. the race." Yoosung sighed and shook his head. 

Silence filled the car and all that was heard was the rain hitting the ground and the car running along the ground. 

[y/n] leaned her head back into the back of the seat and stared straight ahead. The two front lights guiding their way to the party. 

"Wait, [y/n]." Yoosung's voice sounded unnatural to the silent environment. [y/n] hummed an answer. 

"If Luciel was helping at the party, and getting ready there, why didn't you just go with him?" [y/n] stayed quiet for a while. 

"I was in charge—you were in charge of desserts so I had to stay at the house."

Yoosung hummed out an answer and it was quiet in the car again. [y/n] stared straight ahead again and the car slowed down, moving everything inside a bit, at a stop sign. 

The rain got heavier and the more raindrops slid down the car windows. 

There were more contestants in the race. 

The car stopped and [y/n] looked around inside the dark car and the sound of rain hitting the car got louder. 

Yoosung unbuckled his seat  belt and it slid back into the little hole. He opened the car, causing the inside on the car to light up and then closed the door, enough for it to fully close. The car shook and Yoosung made his way around the car and opened the door for [y/n]. 

She unbuckled her seat belt and let her feet hang from the side of her seat. She hesitated and the rain that came down, splashed into the car and some sprinkled on the dress. 

"[y/n]? Come on." [y/n] looked intently down at her dress and then she looked back up at Yoosung. "What are we going to do about the dress?" She held the front of the dress in bunches and her grip was tight. 

Yoosung stared down at the end of the dress and his head popped up. "I'll just bunch up the back of the dress like a girl/guy holding their ponytail, and you can hold the front until we get inside." He curled his fingers into fists and put them onto his hips. 

[y/n] thought for a bit and nodded. She slid off the seat a bit and her dress resting behind her on the seat. She grabbed the front and Yoosung walked behind her, grabbing the rest of the dress.