Chapter [5]

Author's Note- Heya! I'm FadedFangirl327 , one of the winners of the writing contest. I'm from California and in love with lots of animes, kpop bands, and so on. I'm a small potato who loves to read and write and that brings me here! Enjoy this next chapter of Hackers New Love

-

[Y/n]'s pov

I smiled at my husband, who was now on his phone.

"What are you smiling at?" His voice interrupting my thoughts.

"You, being cute and all." I laughed, poking his cheek.

A bright flash of light is burst beside Seven and I.

"And, that's a keeper!" Announced a intoxicated male with white hair.

"Zenny! Come here and give me my jacket back!" Yelled a voice from across the room.

"See-ya!" The actor said, then ran out the door as if his life depended on it.

"Bye?" Luciel and I said in unison. We both then jerked our heads to look at each other.

"Jinx!" We again, said together. "Jinx again!"

"Our mental synchronization, can't help but one explanation." We sang together, smiling like idiots.

"You and I we're just meant to be!"

"Say goodbye to the pain of the past. You don't have to feel it anymore, love is an open door." We sang the last part and I burst out into laughter.

"How long has it been since you made me watch that movie?" Luciel chuckled, taking another chip from my bowl.

"Few years." I shrugged, pulling a strand of loose [h/c] hair behind my ear.

There was some small talk, Luciel being a meme lord and all, threw in some really bad jokes that made me laugh my head off.

Then a idea popped up into my head. "Luciel! Give me your phone." I commanded, putting my hand out waiting for the device.

He gave me a confused look but gave me his phone. I opened his phone and went on a app.

Snapchat...

I scanned the room for the one and only- Jumin Han.

Once I found him, I snapped a picture of him sipping on some wine.

I did some editing on the picture and saved it. Then posted it on Luciel's story.

The picture was filled with rainbows and a caption saying "Does Jumin Han Is Gay?!?! Lolololol ~606"

I giggled and handed the phone back.

Once Luciel noticed what I did he couldn't stop laughing.

Love is an open door, with you.

-

Heeelllloooo~ I wasn't sure where I was going with this.... sorry it's such a short chapter but I'm having writers block for every single story I'm working on. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though!

Don't forget to vote, and check this awesome account out!

Bye~