"I'm sorry!" You screamed, sitting up on your bed. You clenched your fists into the sheets and look beside you. She's there, a sleeping 7 year old. You sigh in relief, your heart rate slowing down.

"It's just a dream, Morrison... shake it off," you mumble to yourself. "Dad? What time is it?" The kid had her back turned at you. You hummed in confusion as to how she was suddenly awake. You turned to your side to check the clock on your bed side table.

12:00 NN

"What the-" you heard a small snicker from behind you. You turned around to see (Y/N), faint snickers and chuckles. She turned around to face you.

(Imagine you turning around with a smirking McCree face instead of your own)

"IT'S HIGH NOON" she yelled.

"Gah!" You sat up on your bed again, breathing heavily. "Dammit McCree..." Recalling that previous nightmare, you hesitantly turned to the side where (Y/N) was sleeping. There she is. You took a deep breath and leaned over to see what face she's got on. To your relief, you saw the same cute face that (Y/N) always had. "Jeez. What the heck is with you, Morrison?" You whispered to yourself before closing your eyes and returned to sleep.

Haha! I love this one.

GABRIEL:
"Are you sure about this? Isn't Gabi busy?" You turned to the two men hiding behind the wall outside Gabe's room. "Yeah, go on. He's been stressing all week. He can use some company," Jack tried his best to suck in his laughter. "Don't worry, (N/N). We'll be right behind ya," Jesse's face started to turn red from keeping in his chortles. "Ok..." you reluctantly knocked on his door.

"Door's open," you heard a deep voice from behind the metal door. You slowly slid it open and walked in. "Oh, (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Gabe looked up from all the holograms that blocked his sight. "Hi, Gabi," you waved as you skittled to him. Gabe's face turned into a frown when he heard that. "What's wrong?" You asked, confused at gis reaction. "We gotta change that nickname of mine, (Y/N)..." Gabe scratched the back of his head, awkwardly smiling. You hummed, still not getting it, "Wha- Why?" He groaned at the memory.

Gabi! ¡No te atrevas a colgar en mí! ¡No has lavado tu ropa en semanas! Y ni siquiera tratar de usar sus batallas como una excusa! Mijo! (Gabi! Don't you dare hang up on me! You haven't done your laundry in weeks! And don't even try to use your battles as an excuse! Son!)

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just used google translate for this.

He shuddered at the thought. "How 'bout you call me something else instead?" "Hm... what about Papi?" You suggested.  He didn't know why, but that feeling of being called a dad... warmed him up inside. Of course, he didn't show it. "Sure, kid. What did you want?" Gabe smiled as he shifted in his chair.

"Can we go out for lunch?" You sweetly asked him, pulling on your sweater. "Huh. I haven't been out all week. It might be a good change of pace. What do you want to eat?" He slowly got up from his chair. "A TOR-TILL-UH!" you yelled.

...

He practically froze in place. You tilted your head in confusion. Soon, you can hear muffled laughter from the other side if the door. Gabe turned to look at the noise, showing a neutral but clearly irritated expression.

"Stay here okay, (Y/N)? I'll be back in a sec," he heavily stomped towards the door. A few minutes later, he came back. "Let's go, (Y/N)," he reached his hand out to you and smiled. You walked out the door, hand in hand, not noticing the two knocked out men at the other side of the hall. "It's TOR-TEE-YA, by the way, mija," he said as you two walked out of the building. "Oh... ok!" You skipped cheerfully ahead of him.