Don't apologize

Zelda went downstairs all dolled up with her best friend Midna. It brought tears to Zelda's mother's eyes..

"You two have matured into beautiful young women.. I have to take a picture of this!" Zelda's mom said as she took out her camera. She snapped a quick picture of the two girls.

"Everything is perfect mom.. but there's something missing,"

"What's that?" Zelda's mother asked.

"Well I don't wanna show up dateless.."

"Well I got you covered.. he should be coming soon,"

There was a knock on the door "hmm I wonder who it is," Zelda's mom said pretending that she didn't know.

Zelda laughed as she answered the door.

"Hello Zelda," Link smiled.

"Hello Link," Zelda smiled back.

"Daw you guys are cute but shouldn't you get going?" Zelda's mom said.

"Alright, Mid you coming?" Zelda asked.

"Zant is coming for me.. you two run along," Midna said.

Zelda got in Link's car and they headed for the school. Everyone gasped when they saw Link and Zelda walk in. They were all relieved that the two were alright after what happened.

The music was slow and the moment was right;Link took the opportunity to grab Zelda's hand. When he did Zelda looked down.

"Zelda, I have something to tell you," Link said.

"What is it?" Zelda asked.

"Do you remember when I kissed your cheek when Malon was out of town?"

"Yes I do, what about it?"

Link sighed "I'm sorry,"

"It's alright, it shouldn't matter now, Malon is long gone," Zelda shrugged.

"I know, can you for—"

"Don't apologize," Zelda said cutting him off.

Link smiled "I was so blind, I couldn't even see what was in front of me, I guess this will make up for it,"

Link closed his eyes and put his lips on hers and the world stopped for Zelda.

"I knew you were going to do that," Zelda giggled.

"I guess I'm predictable," Link shrugged.

Link spun Zelda around and Zelda wrapped her hands around his shoulders. Link touched her cheeks and kissed her head.
The two didn't care if the whole school was watching, but it was okay, they all wanted Link and Zelda to be together...