"I'll say this. I'm not a mouth virgin. I've given and received, but that's it. I never went all the way."

"How many times have you came, Shawn?"

He smirked. "A lot!"

"How quickly?"

"It depends on the girl. Sometimes I last long, sometimes I cum quickly." He shrugged.

I know that's not a good question to ask a 15 year old boy, but I want to know.

"Ok little boy, have a seat."

"I've already had the sex talk with my parents. I know enough to last me a lifetime. I know what a condom is, I know what it means to cum or have an orgasm, I know how to use a condom, I know about-"

"But do you know about endurance?"

"What's that?"

"It's being able to last long. Sometimes coming quickly is not a good thing. No woman wants a guy who can't last. Shawn you need to learn how to be able to control your own orgasms."

"It's possible to control them?"

"Yes, it is."

"Oh. Well, back to your dudgeon...do you really use it?"

"That's none of your business."

"I told you about my sex life."

"And I'm a grown woman."

"I just want to know, man to woman."

"Shawn...."

"Auntie?"

I sighed. "Come on I'll give you tour."

"Yes!"

"And you better not mention this to your parents."

Shawn followed me down to my dudgeon.

**Present

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Toni, it's Tamar. Did you get the tickets?"

"Yea, thank you. I'm about to mail them now."

"You're welcome. You know she always got your back." "She" smiled into the phone. "So what do you need the tickets for? I know you're not about to come all the way to ATL."

"It's for a friend of mine."

"Ok. Well, sissy, she got a show to do. I'll call you afterwards. Bye."

"Ok."

I hung up the phone and checked the time. It's only 8:30 but I'm supposed to be shooting the video for Hurt You today with Baby Face. I got up from the chair and headed to my bedroom so I could get dress.

-Flashback

August

"Shawn, I'm going to teach you all about endurance today. You do understand that what happens here is between us, right?"

"Yes."

"Yes, who?"

"Auntie."

"No, I'm not your auntie anymore. For now on it's Toni." I explained getting into character and he nodded.

Since Shawn's tour, he have been obsessed with my lifestyle. I've showed him how each of my toys worked and he's brought me me new toys. Him and I spent countless hours in my dungeon, but w've never tried anything out on each other, this will be the first time. Shawn came to me a few weeks ago and asked if I could show him what a dominatrix does. I was against at first, hell I'm still against it. The only reason I agreed is because yesterday he brought me a number to a woman who practice this kind of art and asked me have I ever heard of her. I immediately shut his idea down. I can't have my nephew getting hurt. Submitting can be a very dangerous thing to do, especially when you're submitting to an amateur.