Chapter 42

The insane pounding in my head made me want to scream as my eyes slowly flickered open. The bright light made me immediately shut them as I held my aching head in my hands. Slowly opening my eyes they adjust to the sunlight blasting into the room from all angles. Looking around I realise I'm sleeping on the couch of somewhere that was definitely not David's house. Glancing around I see Nate on the opposite couch with his mouth wide open as half his body hung off the furniture. My eyes eventually find a cup  on the table in between us along with two pills with a note under it.

Drink me and take me.

Doing as told I take both, the drink sends me in a fit of coughs that made my head ache even more.

"Shut up!" Nate groans as he shifts on the couch before falling off with a loud thump releasing yet another loud groan.

"You shut up!" I hiss back holding my head rubbing my temples soothingly trying to make the pain go away.
Once on my feet, I stumble through the unfamiliar apartment in search of the bathroom since my bladder decided it couldn't chill. Eventually I find it, rushing towards the toilet like it would disappear if I didn't. My eyes look around the space lazily, this was a really nice bathroom was that Versace flip flops by the shower and a robe with a name stitched into it that I couldn't read with my slightly blurred vision. When I'm done I leave quickly before heading back to where I left Nate who was now sitting next to someone.

"Zane?" I ask carefully.

"Yeah, come eat both of you." He says before walking away. I glance at Nate as we both walk behind Zane through the large apartment or at least try to walk. We find Matt at a small table eating away looking like a wild animal with his heavy eyelids. We slide in the seats next to him as we start eating the food hungrily while Zane just stared at us.

"This is exactly why I didn't go last night." He mutters taking our empty plates when we finish and dumping them in the sink. "What the hell happened?"

"Um........we got to the party." Matt starts with a dazed look.

"We got some drinks." Nate continues.

"Uh, then.....um. I don't remember." I say after a few minute of racking my brain for nonexistent memories.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" Zane asks with a glare.

"Exactly that, I don't remember." I say looking at the others who seemed to be in the same position as me.

"I got a call at four in the morning from a very drunk Matt. When I got to the party, you were all passed out. Matt hanging from a tree, not that type of hanging. Nate in the grass under some other random bodies and Andy, you were the worst. You were half buried in some bush, I had to dig you feet out of the dirt they were buried in." He says making my jaw drop in shock. Glancing down at my feet, I see it's a bit dusty with dirt in my nails.

"What the hell happened last night?" Matt mutters gulping down some orange juice.

"I'd bet my favorite finger that they're videos that would tell you just that." Zane says with a mischievous smirk.
My heart drops at the thought of drunk me, was I a slutty drunk, a bitchy one, a crazy one or a quiet one?

Oh sweet baby Jesus.

"Take a shower and get the hell out of my apartment." Zane says before standing with his mug of hot chocolate and walking away.

"He's not a morning person." Matt says with a weak smile.

"Let us use your phone." Nate says to Matt who nods slightly. "And your laptop."

"Do you remember anything?" I ask when Matt leaves.

"I'm getting bits and pieces. I'm seeing David on his roof and then you doing a handstand on a keg." He says squeezing his eyes together. "There's a dog too."

"A dog?" The words click in my mind and I get a quick flash of a huge dog running towards me. "The dog." I say more surely.

"Why was it so angry?"

"I don't know." I say with a sigh as Matt returns. Quickly Nate logs onto his social media accounts with videos running rampant. He clicks on the first on that he saw as we all circled the screen watching it intently.

"Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" The crowd howlers loudly. The screen was focusing on a blurry figure on top of the roof that I assumed was David. There was a huge trampoline on the ground below where he was standing.

"What if he dies?" The guy holding the camera asks over the shouts.

"Then I get his laptop." Someone else says. Just then David jumps off the roof and lands on the trampoline which sends him flying up again but towards the pool where he lands in the middle. Bubbles are the only thing as his body stays under the water.

"We killed David!" Someone screams.

"No! He jumped." Someone else says as everyone starts panicking. David swims back up with a drunkard smile making everyone cheer.

"You bastards!" He shouts still smiles as he climbs out the pool. "That was fun." He slurs before falling straight on his face the video ends right there.
Nate doesn't waste any time going straight to the next one.

"Do it! I want to be one with Nature!" My hands cover my face in embarrassing when I realise this one is of me. I'm smiling widely as I struggle to sit without falling.

"Okay." Drunk Nate says as he starts digging. Before I know it they're too large holes in the ground where I place both my feet, I try to stand still as Nate pushes the dirt back in place.

"Nate! I'm in the ground!" I scream excitedly when up to my knees in dirt.

"I know! Mother Nature would be proud." He says with a big thumbs up. The video ends there thankfully.

"I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself." I chant covering my face.

"That wasn't that bad." He says before switching to pictures. The first few are of random people with us in the background here and there, nothing too bad. Then we start making our way in the foreground of the pictures.

There's a few of Matt pole dancing in nothing but his underwear that sends him running with a very red face.

Then there's some of Emily drinking her weight shot after shot, each with a different bottle. There was a series of her playing Just Dance, it started off with her smiling then it turned to frowns until she lost clearly. Then she was running towards the TV and the last one was of her standing over the flatscreen that was now on the ground with a gasping crowd surrounding her.

Nate and I's were pretty horrendous. The first few were normal, we were dancing on each other, playing some games even making out a few times and then the dog appeared. In every shot we were running from the beast who seemed out of for our blood. In one Nate was in the pool swimming away as the dog swam behind him. Another I was on the kitchen counter with the think jumping at me. Then finally there was one of us running down the pavement with it chasing both of us.
Besides the dog, we were in some pics just laughing in a shower as my makeup drained down my face. Then with me licking a wall and Nate kissing a monkey.

"Why the hell was there a monkey there?" He grumbles wiping his lips.

"I don't know." I say trying to mask my amusement. "I think that's enough for now or we'll die of embarrassment."

"Wait last one, David's tagged in this one." He says before clicking.
God I wish he never clicked that picture because maybe we would've never known and continued living life normally after that.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I shouts holding my hair so tightly I swore I'd tear it out.

I stare in disbelief at the picture of David entering his room while kissing a brunette......and last I checked Emily was blonde.

-----------
Sorry not sorry.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Learn the lesson kids, alcohol should be taken in proportions.

Thoughts?
Please make sure to vote and comment and share if you liked it. Also, thanks for reading I really do appreciate it.

Okie dokie, that's all for now.

Until next time,
Byeeeeeeeeeee humanssssssss