Chapter 18

(I've realised songs don't play sometimes when i have them throughout the chapters, so just play the song when told please. Okay, enjoy.)

Andy's P.O.V

"Andy, Andy...wake up." I hear a voice call out to me softly and I moan in agitation at the source who dared to disturb my sleep, I feel myself slipping back into my slumber happily.

"Andy come on." I recognise the voice as Nate's and moan once again as he chuckles. He gently grazes my cheek and I slap his hand away and roll on my other side, desperately wanting to sleep more.

"Food's ready." He says and my eyes immediately snap open, I grunt as I sit up and face him. He has a smirk plastered on his face, but I'm way too dazed to even entertain him so I ignore him.

"I knew the food would get to you." He says proudly as I stretch, my top raises slightly as I do so and I notice Nate's eyes glance down to my now visible stomach. I blush slightly before shoving his shoulder.

"Stop being a pervert." I say with a smirk as I get out of his insanely comfortable bed. He clears his throat and I notice his ears get slightly red from being caught, causing me to laugh.

"Where's your bathroom?" I ask knowing I'm usually a mess whenever I wake up. I despised those who were able to wake up looking like Gods, it was inhumane and unfair.

He pointed to a door I didn't notice before and I gave him a weak smile before going in and closing it behind me. It wasn't a huge bathroom but it was nice and clean with a bathtub. I was immediately greeted with my reflection and I flinched at the sight.

Well hello to you too Godzilla. Did you enjoy your nap?

I quickly splashed my face with some water from the tap and put my tangled hair into a high ponytail before rinsing my mouth quickly. I looked way better than the mess that I woke up to, I fixed me shirt and stepped back into Nate's room after a few minutes. His back was faced to me and he was on the phone.

"I don't want to talk her." He says into the phone a little agitated.

"No....I said no!" He shouts into the phone, I flinch and accidentally hit something bringing his attention to me. His eyes looked cold and dark, tainted with anger. When he focused on me they immediately softened and his dark eyes lightened.

"I can't talk now, stop calling me." He says swiftly before hanging up. I frown at him as he makes his way over to me, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Who was that?" I ask allowing my curiosity to take over.

"Nobody." He says trying to avoid my gaze but I don't let him escape so easily.

"Nate."

"No one seriously. Don't worry about it." He replies planting a kiss on my forehead, before leading me out his room to go for dinner. I decide to let it slide for now, I'd figure it out eventually.

We walked into a dinning room where his siblings were setting the table and I suddenly felt bad for not helping out. Nate's mom came in carrying two huge pizzas, setting them on the table and instructed everyone to sit. She left briefly before returning with two more causing my eyes to light up. She glanced around giving me a warm smile, before counting the heads of her kids, she frowned suddenly.

"Where's Matthew?" She asks and they all shrug, "Mandy go call Matthew."

How many kids do they have?