Chapter 38

I'm casting Andy as her now ^

Andy's P.O.V

"Your birth mother?" I question making him nod while running his hand through his disarrayed hair. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you convincing me to talk to her." He says slipping away from my arms before flopping on the bed.

"Why the hell would you think that?" I say frowning which makes him frown as well.

"I don't know. I just thought I'd tell you and then you'd tell me to give her a chance and eventually I would, then I'd start loving her and you'd be happy for me. Then something would happen and I'd stupidly believe her instead of you when she was really evil and th-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Stop." I instruct making him pause mid sentence, "breath." He does as I say as I make my way over to him. "I think you've been watching too many movies." I say with a smile as I sit behind him letting his head rest in my lap.

"Yeah maybe." He says with a slight chuckle while I run my hands through his soft hair. "I don't want to see her. She has no right after abandoning me and I don't care the reason I don't want to see her. I know if I do, I'll end up forgiving her."

"It's okay. You don't have too, it's completely up to you and if you don't want to then you don't. Simple." I say pressing a soft kiss to his tense forehead. 

"But what if this is the wrong decision. What if I should?" He asks worriedly.

"Then you made a mistake and we'll deal with it when we get there." I say calmly.

"What if it's too late then?"

"Then it's too late. Stop worrying about the 'what ifs' and focus on what you have. You have a great family that adores you, your parents are proud of  you and your siblings are in love with you. You have a best friend who makes you laugh and is always there, you have Emily who will kill someone for you and you have me." I say smiling down at him.

"I love you." He says before sitting up so that he's looking straight into my eyes. "I love you so God damn much it hurts. You are everything to me and I don't want a life without you."

He doesn't give me a chance to respond as he kisses me quickly. I let my arms rest on his shoulders as he pulls me into his lap, his arms snake around my waist, with his hands pressing me closer to him. I let my own play lightly with his hair, as he continues to kiss me, showing me just how much he loves me. His tongue traces my lip and I quickly open without hesitation, I moan as he starts to deepen the kiss. I don't even fight for dominance, letting him do what he wants cause it feels so right.
Without warning, he pushes me down on the bed before connecting our lips once again. His hand grips my waist tightly making an unfamiliar sound escape my mouth, causing him to smirk against my lips. He presses himself between my legs, letting me feel his friend downstairs.
I quickly press my hands against his chest, stopping him as I pull back panting.

"We can't." I say making him frown a little, "it's not that I don't want to. I do.....but your family is here."

"I know." He says before flopping down next to me with a sigh. We lay in silence as our breathing slowly returns to normal. "It's a shame really, make up sex is the best sex."

"So I've heard." I say laughing, turning on my side to face him as he does the same. "I love you too."

"I know." He says cockily before pulling me into his arms. We lay there for an eternity, enjoying just being with each other.

"I should go." I say sitting up after a while. "My parent should be getting home soon and I want to make them food for once."

"That's nice but should you really cook? He says sitting up on his elbow. "You might poison someone."

"Shut up." I say pushing him back down as I stand up. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I'll pick you up, be ready at seven." He says laying back on his crossed arms with the biggest grin on his face. "Goodbye love."

"Goodbye Nathaniel." I say after running back to kiss him quickly.

"You're a tease." He huffs out.

"I had an amazing teacher." I say smiling before slipping out his room. I say goodbye to the kids and leave the lovely house.

--------

"Wake up Andy! Andy! Andy! Andy!"

"What?!" I scream out as I sit up and rub my sleepy eyes, I scan my dark room before they settle on Matt who turns on the light. "What do you want at four in the morning?"

"Its Chase." He says nervously as he sits on my bed. I feel like a shitty friend because I don't really remember who Chase was. It's not my fault, I'm sleepy and a lot of other stuff has been happening lately. "He kept approaching me in school and I kept ignoring him, but he came to my house yesterday. I saw him from the window, so I didn't open the door but my dad did." He days before sobbing out. "My dad doesn't know I'm gay and Chase told him he was looking for his boyfriend. We aren't even together! I-I was too scared to see his reaction so I left, I haven't been home since. Andy, they hate me." He says crying in my arms.

Ohhhhh Chase! The bastard who left him and then just showed up.

"They don't hate you Matt." I say as calmly as I can, "you didn't give them the chance to see how they'd react."

"My dad hates gays! He hates me now!" He says sobbing more. I don't know how to respond so I don't, I can't tell him it'll be okay because I don't know, but I can hold him and rub his back. So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"I hate him! I hate him so much!" He says clenching onto my shirt. "He ruins everything! He ruined my life, my family....me." He says sobbing even more. "Why did he have to show up?!"

"I don't know Matty. But everything happens for a reason right?" I say before laying him down. "You can stay here tonight, just forget everything and sleep." I instruct wiping away his fallen tears.

"He doesn't deserve your tears so don't give them to him." I say making him smile a little. "Goodnight Matty." I say switching off the light.

"Night Andy, thank you."

---------

Yeah I know it's short,
Sorry.

Thanks for reading anyway and I Really hope you enjoyed it. 
Please vote and comment, I love the response.

Until next time,
Byeeeeeeeeeeee humans