Chapter 11

Andy P.O.V

After Nate left me stranded on the roof, I quickly erased anything that showed we were up there and made my way down the never ending stairs. I found Emily in her personal corner of the library near the end of lunch.

"Where have you been?" She whispers harshly when she sees me.

"The r-" I stop myself realising that Nate and I made a promise to keep it private, "I was up and about." I say awkwardly.

"That doesn't matter,  explain to me what happened with you, Nate and the foam." 

"Nate decided to have some fun with our lab and it quickly escalated and before I knew it I was chest high in foam and then got two weeks detention for it, it starts tomorrow." I say with a sigh remembering my punishment.

"Detention....your perfect reputation has been broken. What ever shall you do?" She says faking sadness.

"Nothing, but something else happened." I say averting my eyes.

"Andy, what happened?" She asks sternly sensing my resistance.

"So when Nate and I were hiding, we kinda maybe sort of made out." I blurt out all at once, I watch as her face morphs from shock to disgust to anger to shock again. "And we kind of maybe sorta made out again just now." I finish closing my eyes tightly.

After some long silence I opened my eyes to see Emily staring at me blankly.

"It's honestly not s-"

"Andy Andy Andy" She says in a disappointed tone.

"I didn't in-"

"Oh Andy, sweet sweet Andy." She says rubbing my cheek with a sympathetic smile.

"I cut it off though, I stopped it I swear." I say desperately.

"Well was it good?" I look at her in confusion, "did he make you have a lady boner?"

"Ew, Emily." I say in disgust, "it was good. Really good, the type of thing that made you feel like you were riding a unicorn shirtless." I say excitedly.

"Weird description but okay."

"But I ended it as quickly as it started, don't want to do that with someone who doesn't like me." I state still trying to convince myself.

"Isn't it obvious that he l-" 

The bell rings cutting her off mid sentence, we quickly get up and head to our next class. We had a triple period of Math, I don't know what sick person thought triple periods were okay but they weren't. They were demonic and I felt my soul slowly leave my body with every passing secound.

"Let's go learn things we'll forget by tonight." 

------------------------

As I make my way out the school, my path is blocked by the one and only Blair Claire.

"Hello Andy."

"You learnt my name, I'm honoured." I reply with a fake smile.

"Oh Andy, how I tried desperately to warn you." She says before turning on her heels with a overly dramatic hair flip and stomping away.

What the hell did that mean?

I decided to ignore it, and made my way to the exit. My mind was filled with how I'd break the news to my parents about the detention.

As I opened the doors I realised the entire cheerleading squad was standing in a straight line with Blair in the front.

"What are you going to do? Stone me to death?" I ask.