Jellal x Reader: Wanted

Yet another town she was kicked out of, it was getting old. She wasn't a bad person, she was a sweet girl with a big heart. The towns never saw that, all they saw was her power. They called her demon, never giving her a chance. It hurt her, but she never let them know that. (Y/N) left this town to find another place to call home.

     Well, this happened all the time. No matter how nice and polite she was to the townsfolk, she would always be banished because of her magic. (Y/N) had enough of it, she decided to find a cave in the forest. She wanted to stay away from people, and the pain that surrounded her; all the rejection that bombarded her.

    When she went in hiding, she never expected to be pulled out of it so soon after- by a blue haired man, nonetheless. (Y/N) decided that she had enough of this life before she met him. Little did she know in such a short period of time, that same blue haired man would fall in love with him.

     Crime Sorciere was on a mission, and it started getting stormy and dark. They had split up to find shelter, so the three went their separate ways. Jellal found a cave and entered it, "Hello?" He used a flame as a lantern to see. Jellal looked around, there were the belongings of someone scatter throughout the cave. A pillow and blanket laid in the back of the cave, and stacks of books lined the walls. It looked as if someone lived in the cave, but no one was in sight.

    "Who are you, and why are you here?" Jellal turned around to see the outline of a girl standing in the entrance of the cave. "Answer me," the girl said sternly, but then added a sheepish, "please."

    He chuckled at her uncertainty, "I'm Jellal Fernandez of Crime Sorciere, My guild and I need shelter from the storm outside, if you wouldn't mind. And you are?"

    "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). I guess you can stay here for awhile."

---

     The storm raged on for almost two weeks, (Y/N) had made friends with the wizards who were waiting it out. Whenever they asked why she lived in the cave, she found a way to evade the question. "Hey, (Y/N), it's fine you don't want to share your past with us; we all had bad ones. I was just wondering why you hide away in solitude, it can't be fun."

     "Hey! She should join Crime Sorciere, then she won't be alone. Jellal, are you okay with it?" Meredy pitched the idea.

     "That is a lovely idea Meredy." Jellal nodded, "If (Y/N) would like to, we would love to have her."

     (Y/N) sighed, "I'm a shadow demon. That's why I'm alone, I got kicked out of towns left and right, the guilds never wanted me. I'm used to being unwanted, but, if you still feel up to it, I will join."

     Jellal put an arm around (Y/N), "I want to make you feel wanted. We were all exiled at some time or another, you are welcomed into the guild, (Y/N)."

---

     Now that (Y/N) was in a guild, things changed. Jellal seemed to understand anything that didn't make sense about him now that she was there. He didn't have a clue how she did that. Jellal even once said to (Y/N) that he would fall apart without her.

     There was one night where (Y/N) had a nightmare. He was immediately by her side, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her lips. It made her feel like she belonged in this world, something she had doubted so many times before. "You're mine, I love you. You're meant to be her with me (Y/N). I'll walk with you, holding your hand forever, dear."

     In the morning they were walking through a town, and several people commented on how pretty (Y/N) was. Jellal agreed with them, but her beauty was deeper than just her appearance. He just wished (Y/N) would see what he saw.

     Jellal pulled (Y/N) aside, that night, "(Y/N) as good as you make me feel, I want to make you feel better. More so than your best dreams, and any fairy tale you've ever thought up. You're more than everything I need; everything I've ever wanted. And don't forget that, you will always be wanted."

     "Jellal, when I joined the guild, I knew you were the one. You made me feel happy, an emotion that I had nearly forgotten. If anything, I want to make you feel better." (Y/N) responded, blushing like a sunburned cherry. Ultear and Meredy were grinning like idiots on the other side of the room, they loved to see that Jellal and (Y/N) together. It was like watching a romantic love story unfold right before their eyes.

     That night, there was much more than just hugging. There was much more than kissing. But one thing was certain, even the most outcasted of outcasts found love. They would always be wanted while they were together, and apart. Both constantly showed how much they cared about the others, from leaving notes and gifts to making chocolates and waking each other up to breakfasts in beds.