Chapter 16: blood donation

Emmalyn p.o.v (one week later)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every alpha and Luna made it. Every beta and beta female as well. All who had children also came. Cole, Maddison, Bronson, and Jade are all playing in a separate room.

"Welcome to my basement."

Sage spoke out to all the leaders in the room.

"I never thought I would be hearing that."

Ace remarked and we all laughed.

"Anyways I will have doctors coming around and taking your blood. Each and everyone of you will give a pint. This pint will go towards our creation of a cure."

Sage spoke loudly as 6 doctors entered the room. They each walked up to an alpha and began taking blood. Mark and I haven't given blood yet because they wouldent let us.

"Hey, why are we not allowed to give blood?"

Mark asked a female doctor and she smiled.

"Well alpha, you found your mate and haven't marked her yet. Only Alpha's who haven't found their mates or have marked their mates may give blood."

She said and marked looked over at me. I sighed and he sent me a small smile.

'Looks like we might have to be marked in order to give blood.'

I tell freedom and she dosent respond. She's probably ogling something.

"I see, thank you."

Mark says and we walk over to a far wall. Mark turns to me with a smile on his face. We are far enough away so no one can hear us and we are behind a stack of chairs.

"I know I haven't known you for a while but I'm already in love with you. Your long brown hair looks so soft that I cant help the urge to run my fingers through it. Your blue eyes are so hypnotizing that I cant help getting lost in them."

He tells me and I blush. I look back up into his gentle brown eyes and smile.

"I haven't known you for long, but mark I'm already falling for you. Your brown eyes are so gentle and comforting that I always want to look into them. Your hair is so smooth and soft that at night I run my fingers through it. I know it might sound creepy but I love you."

I tell him back and he smiles. He pulls me close to his body and kisses my lips. His arms wrap around me so he can hold me close. I wrap my arms around his neck so we won't go away.

He kisses my cheek and down my jaw line. His lips trail up and down my neck. He takes his hand and pulls my shirt away from my shoulder. I bite my lip to hold back a moan as he kisses the spot where he will mark me.

"Can I mark you?"

He whispers and I nod.

"Please do it."

I beg him and he smiles. He kisses the area where my neck and shoulder connect. His canines enlarge and he bites into my neck. I let out a soft yelp but soon relax into his hold.

He holds me close to his body so I won't fall. My knees come out from under me and he carries me down to the ground. He removes his canines and kisses away the blood from my neck.

I look into his brown eyes and imeaditly get lost inside them. I smile and he smiles back. I kiss his lips yet again and he kisses back. I trail my lips along his jaw line and down to his shoulder. I pull his shirt away from his neck and shoulder. I kiss the spot where I will mark him and he shivers. I smile as I bite into that area. He let's out a small groan as he pulls me closer to his body.

I pull away and kiss away the blood from his mark. Mark looks down at me and smiles. We stand up and intertwine our hands and walk out from behind the chairs.

"Maybe we give blood now?"

Mark asks the same doctor and she looks at our necks. She smiles and nods as she sticks the needle into our arms.

She draws the blood and soon after everyone else is done. I see Daniel talking with two people. Daniel has a woman next to him as well.

"Daniel."

Mark says as we walk up to him. He smiles and looks down at the woman.

"Ah mark. Mark, emmalyn, meet my mate, Kayleigh."

He says and Kayleigh and I gasp. Both men have confused looks on their faces as we squeal and jump up and down.

"Kay-kay!"

"Emma!"

We shout as we hug one another. Both men still stand their confused.

"We were best friends as kids until I moved away."

Kay-kay says and both men act as if a light bulb went off in their heads.

"Looks like out beta female and Luna won't have any problems getting along."

Mark said and I smiled.

"Luna you say?"

She said as she pushed the hair away from my neck. She smiled and looked towards marks neck.

"I see you both have claimed each other. Well Daniel and I did the same already. Except we are completed."

She said and Daniel pulled her away from me.

"I think that's enough talking."

He said as a blush covered his cheeks and ears. I giggled as mark pulled me to him.

"We better be off to bed. We have had a long day."

Mark said as we began to walk off. As we walked in laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head as I walked back to our room.

Once we got to our room I went and took a shower.

'Hello my love.'

A voice said in my mind and I jumped and slipped on the floor.

'What the heck mark!?'

I scream at him and he laughs through our mind link.

'I must say you have one good looking body.'

He said and I gasped. I put up my mental walls imeaditly and blocked him out. Not ever happening again.