Chapter 10: father and mate

Emmalyn p.o.v

"Who to the what now?"

I ask as I place my hands on my lips. I look at Wyatt as he stands to his full hight. Ava makes her way over to James and he holds her.

"Emmalyn, I am your father."

He says and I gasp. That explains why I don't need a gas mask! That explains why I had an easier time in school! That explains my whole life.

"H-how?"

I ask and Wyatt smiled. He was about to speak but James cut him off.

"Mom and dad had sex!"

He yells and Ava slaps his arm. I blush like crazy and everyone else begins to laugh.

"Need I explain more?"

James asked as he laughed as well.

"No thanks."

I yell back as a smile made its way into my face.

"But I am your father."

He said and I looked back at him. His blue eyes looked identical to mine. James called him dad so he must be my brother and we have the same brown hair.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private. James follow."

Wyatt- dad- whatever he is said. He began walking away and I followed him. He lead me into a meeting room type thing. We all sat at the table and I looked at both of the men in front of me.

"Why did you give me up?"

I asked them and James looked to dad.

"There was a civil war going on when you were born. Your mother died in labor and I couldn't raise you without her. So I scent you here. This was the safest way I could protect you."

Dad said and I nodded.

"He is my brother?"

I asked as I pointed to James. Dad nodded and I looked James in his brown eyes.

"If you hurt Ava so help me I will make death it's worst for you. She is my best friend and no one hurts her. You hurt her I will be the end of you."

I threaten him and he gulps and nods. Dad begins to chuckle but hides it behind a cough.

"See she already acts like an alphas daughter. Her possessiveness, leadership, and strength are clearly evident."

Dad says and I smile. If I was an alphas daughter that explains why I was the fastest and strongest in my class. It also explains how everything came easily to me.

"How do I know for a fact that your my real family?"

I ask them and they look at each other.

"Think about it. Your features are obviously foreign to this land. Your immune to the black Plague and your eyes match up perfectly with dad's."

James says and I nod.

'Just accept it already!"

My wolf yelled and I nodded.

"Well looks like I have my father and brother."

I tell them and they both have huge smiles on their faces. Dad jumps over the table and pulls me into a hug. James laughs as we walks around the table.

"I can't believe I have my daughter back!"

Dad yells as he hugs me. I smile and hug him back. James pulls me into a hug and I hug him.

After that we all walk out and back into the living room. Ava runs to James and he removes her mask. Ava gasps and James smiles.

"Your an alphas mate, your immune."

He says and she breaths again. He takes her hand and leads her away from all of us.

Alpha mark walks into the room and an amazing scent of freshly baked cookies fills my nose. My eyes lock with his and his lock with mine.

The world around us stops moving and all that matters is Mark. His brown hair looks like he has ran his hand through it a lot. His brown eyes look strong, yet at the same time gentle. His body is tall and muscular.

"Mate."

"Mate is mine."

We both say at the same time and we run into one another's arms. He burys his face into my neck and I grip onto the back of his shirt. I squeeze it into my fisted hands.

The places where our skin touch are alight with sparks. I bask in this amazing feeling.

He leaves a soft kiss on my neck as he pulls away. He looks into my eyes and I look into his. He leans forward and I do as well. Our lips touch and sparks fill my whole being. I let out a small moan into his mouth.

I pull away when I feel something poke my thigh. I look down and see his pants poking out a little. I blush and he smiles.

"Mates?! Okay so I'm going to have to do this yet again."

The lady with brown hair says as she stands up. She breaks our moment as she walks over to us.

"Hello I'm Thea the beta female. And I need to let you know something dear."

She says and Mark looks at her with curiosity.

"I don't want any moans, groans, dirty talk, or banging on the wall to wake me up at night. I don't want to step on a pair of boxers and sit on a bra the next morning. And I really don't want to find a broken bed."

She says and I blush. Mark growls and I look into his eyes, they are glowing gold.

"This is my mate! I will do with her as I please. If I want to mate her I will! If I want to mark her, I will. You do not control what my mate and I do. My human might be scared of you but I am not. I will do anything I please with my mate as long as she agrees. Am I understood?"

Mark's wolf says in his alpha tone. It dosent matter if your a werewolf from another realm or not, if an alpha uses alpha tone you obey.

"Y-yes."

Thea whispers and Mark's wold turns to me. He pulls me into his body and kisses my lips. I grip his shoulders and he wraps his arms around me. His kiss gets softer as his wolf relises control.

"Save it for the bedroom."

A man yells and I look over to see everyone watching us. I blush and then the phone rings.

"Alpha Griffen, Mark, Altaïr, and Wyatt."

Mark says as he places the phone on speaker.

"Alpha Wyatt? Who's that? Anyways we have an update. We know why the high ranking wolves are immune."