Poly!Hamilsquad x Reader ~ Plural Boyfriends

Suggestion: Not suggested

Character: Hamilsquad x Reader (Lafayette, John Laurens, Hamilton, and Mulligan)

Au: Not an au (i think)

Era: Modern

Prompt: "Plural boyfriends. I'm polyamorous"

Trigger Warning: Homophobic slurs, swearing, anxiety mentions

Terms Used: {Y/n - Your name} {L/N - Your last name} {POV - Point of view} {H/c - Your hair color} {E/c - Your eye color} {F/n - Friend's Name}

Editing Note: Barely edited. I honestly just looked through and fixed what had the red 'you spelled this wrong' lines under them, cuz I'm lazy af. (Lol, I was so lazy, I just copy and pasted this from the last chapter)

POV - Y/n's Point Of View

Word Count: 553 words (with the bold part, I'm too lazy to do the math)

Side Note: Get ready for some sad shit

Side Note #2: Don't worry about my weird name choice

Side Note #3: There are three words in this story that I absolutely hate, but are used for the context of the story only.

~~~

"Mom! I'm home!" I called throughout my house.

I don't actually live here anymore, I moved out a long time ago, but I still consider it my house.

"Hello, Y/n!" Mom comes in and hugs me, "Dinner is about to be served, have a seat at the table! And say hello to your father as well."

I go to the table.

"Hey Dad!" I say and hug my dad.

"Hi Y/n." He says, putting down his newspaper.

"Y/n!" I hear Scarlett and Lucid, my little sisters, yell and run downstairs.

"Scarlett! Luci!" I say and hug them.

"We missed you!" They say.

I was coming to visit for half of winter break and spending the rest with my boyfriends, my family doesn't know it's plural yet. I don't really know if they're homophobic.

*time skip*

"So Y/n, how's the boyfriend?" My dad says.

Now or never.

"Plural boyfriends. I'm polyamorous." I say.

My dad takes an angry breath, and my mom looks at me with a mix of anger and shock, anger taking the lead.

"What does polyamorous mean?" Lucid, the youngest of my sisters asks.

"Luci, shut up, mom and dad are mad." Scarlett says and nudges Lucid.

"No, no Scarlett, she deserves to know. Polyamorous is when a person is in a relationship with more than one person. So, it's a multiple person relationship. I have four boyfriends. Their names are Alex, John, Lafayette, and Hercules." I say.

"Doesn't that make you a whore?" Luci asks. (I hate that word but it's for the story)

"Who taught you that word Luci?!" I exclaim.

"Daddy." She says.

"Dad." I growl.

"She's right. It does make you a whore." My dad says.

"Technically the definition of a whore is a prostitute. I'm not selling my body." I say.

"How about slut (I hate this one too), does that suit you better?" He growls.

"A woman who has many casual sexual partners. That's the definition of slut. Straight from the dictionary. I have four boyfriends, who all love eachother. We're not cheating on anyone. And by the way, Luci, Scarlett, cover your ears, we all have sex together." I say getting up.

"Faggot." (again, for the context of the story)

"Dick." 

I grab my bag and walk out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

I get into my car and call Hercules.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hey, love, what's wrong?" 

"My dad's a dick and I'm coming home now." I say.

"I'll prepare the others." He says.

"Thanks, love you, tell my boys I love them." I say into the phone.

"Will do." He replies.

And off I go, back home, thinking about how my family sucks.