Philip Hamilton x Reader ~ Dance Break

Suggestion: Suggested by @springyizlit

Character: Philip Hamilton x Reader

Au: Not an au?

Era: Modern

Prompt: "promish dancing type" just gonna figure this is dancing lol

Trigger Warning: none! Unless dancing triggers you

Terms Used: {Y/n - Your name} {L/N - Your last name} {POV - Point of view} {H/c - Your hair color} {E/c - Your eye color}

Editing Note: Barely edited. I honestly just looked through and fixed what had the red 'you spelled this wrong' lines under them, cuz I'm lazy af. (Lol, I was so lazy, I just copy and pasted this from the last chapter)

POV - Philip

Word Count:

Side Note: fluff. Lots. Of. Fluff.

Side Note #2: this is really short but really cute, if it doesn't satisfy you, I'll make another one with a different prompt

Update: I'm such an idiot lol. I just realized what the request meant lol, I'll write another one, but for now read this oops lol.

~~~

I walk into Y/n's room for the fifth time to ask if she is done studying yet.

"Hey Y/n! Are you almost done? I'm sooooooo booooored." I say, dragging out the last two words.

"No, I still have so much work to do!" Y/n exclaims, typing something into her laptop.

I suddenly get an amazing idea.

"Okay..." I say a little too happily as I walk out of her room.

My idea; music. She'll be distracted and start dancing with me.

I take her phone, which she left on the kitchen counter, and plug it into our speaker. I pull up Spotify and play her favorite playlist.

I walk into her room again, this time with loud music in the background.

"Philip! I'm trying to study!" Y/n exclaims.

"Y/n! I'm trying to get you to take a break!" I mock her.

She sighs.

"Dance with me." I say reaching towards her hands.

"Fine." She says, with an adorable grunt.

I grab her arms and pull her towards me.

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You know this isn't a slow song, Y/n right?" I say with a laugh.

"I don't care." She grunts.

So there we are. Slow dancing to a really upbeat song.

I kiss her forehead.

"You should get back to studying." I say and she grunts in reply.

"But this is so much better!" She whines.

"I know. But that test is tomorrow!" I say and she sprints off to continue studying for her History test.