What happened

Tom's POV
I look down at Tord lying on the ground and Edd crouching next to him. I couldn't believe what I have just done. Tord was out cold from my punch to the head. I could see blood coming from his head and his mouth. Did I just kill him?!? I feel guilt overwhelm me as a back up. Edd sees me backing up and stands up.
"WHY COULDN'T YOU LET HIM EXPLAIN?!?"
Edd screamed with anger and sadness. Wait sadness? Has he already forgiven him!?
"ANSWER ME" Edd yelled.
"I-I.....don't....know."
Edd raises an eyebrow, sighs and says,
"Answer me with no lies this time."
He was right. I was lying. Every time I lie, I bite my lip a bit.
"It was just so sudden to see him with you in the hallway. I thought he was dead. But he wasn't. And after all he has done, I really did want to show him how angry I was when he blew up the house, punched Matt in the face, and lying to you."
Edd smiles as if he understands and nods. We hear footsteps pounding towards our room. And then we see Mark run in with a medical kit.
"Here, he's going to loose a lot of blood if we don't clean him up." He says.
Edd's POV
I grab the kit and open it up. Disinfecting wipes, tape, bandages, scissors, ice packs, and some other stuff that was inside. While I was getting some paper towels to get as much blood off Tord, Tom was pushing his hair away from the hit to examine it. I come back and kneel down next to Tom to see how bad it is. It was bloody and big. I sigh and rip off some paper towel and carefully place it on the blood. It got soaked in blood. I see Matt I see Matt coming into the room with a small trash can. He comes over and places it next to me. "Thanks Matt"
"No problem."
I put the paper towel into the trash can and got a larger amount. This time when I placed it down, I saw it soak up a large amount of blood. I dump it in the trash and repeat. After about 5 more rounds, the wound had little blood coming out. I get the disinfecting wipes and carefully wipe around the area. I throw that away and get another one to dab on ///no not that dab -.-/// the wound. I go down and examine the damage of Tord mouth. He seemed to have bitten his lip. I do the same as I did with the top and did it to his lip. The bleeding there has stopped. I go back up to his head and get the tape. Me and Tom switched places since he's surprisingly better at wrapping tape. I watch as Tom carefully wraps the tape around his head and on to his wound. He does this a couple of times until he cuts the tape and clips it down.
"Let's get him to the couch" he says calmly.
I grab on to Tord's arms while Tom gets his legs. Eduardo gets his middle and Mark carefully puts his hands under Tord's calf, where he has another wound. We lift him up. He's light...? Had he been eating? I'll have to ask him later about that. We move him to the couch where me Tom and Matt sat at. And carefully lay him down.
"I hope he's ok." I hear Tom say quietly under his breath.
He cares about him now? Probably feels sorry.
Tord's POV
I slowly start to open my eyes. Everything is really fussy as I try to squint to try and make it clearer. But that didn't work. I could make out some colors of blue, green, a dark green, a purple and a purple with green. I groan quietly as I feel pain in my head. Did I get drunk? The colors must of heard me cause they rushed towards me saying something that I couldn't quite hear. All of them stop exept for the blue. It says something that I can kind of hear.
"Can....hear us?" It sounded familiar.
"Not really" I say. My voice was raspy and quiet.
The dark green rushes away and comes back with a glass with something in it.
"Drink." It says.
I take it and drink slowly. It was water. I see everything start to clear up. "Guys? What happened?"

/// hello guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not posting in a while since I'm always busy. Anyways, now that I'm out of school, I will have more free time to write! YEY! BUT. I have camps. The up coming 4 days I will be very busy. When I'm done with all the busyness, I will write 3-4 chapters! Have a great day!///

/// DONT YOU DARE DAB///