[30] Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

Justin's tongue dipped inside of Zayn's mouth, causing the man eyes to widen at the aggressiveness of his boyfriend. He's seen all sides of Justin, but the one he saw now was new to even him. The way Justin roughly claimed his lips and ravished his mouth, the way Justin's hands started to roam his body, the way Justin pushed him back against the messy desk that for sure was even messier, the way Justin member was pressing him. Justin's intentions were now clear to Zayn, and he didn't know how to feel about that.

So when Justin pulled back to breathe, before Justin had the chance to do anything else Zayn placed his hand on his boyfriend's chest, being shot an annoyed, impatient look by doing so but ignored it.

"W-what are you doing?" Zayn asked, flustered as he seen the evident lust in his man eyes. Zayn's cock jump at that, but he tried his best to ignore it, reminding himself where he was. No way was he doing this here.

Justin smirked despite his annoyance of Zayn's action. He just wanted to kiss the man's neck. So to tease Zayn, Justin reached down and rubbed Zayn's semi-erect member through his parent, drawing a moan from him.

"Since we're both obvious stressed," Justin purred, stifling a groan as Zayn threw his head back and closed his eyes. "It seems like we're both in need of a stress reliever." Before Zayn could respond, Justin covered Zayn's mouth with his.

Zayn just moaned in response, but other thoughts were roaming in his head. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Justin actually wanted to do... that, during school? Where there were students littered everywhere and teachers as well? Worst of all, the big risk of them getting caught? No!

But, he couldn't bring himself to protest at the moment as Justin's lips worked against his, sending him into that pure bliss every time they made out. He knew if they didn't stop soon that he would give in and allow Justin to fuck him right there on the table. Another thought coursed through his head, could the table even support them both?

When he needed a breather again, Justin pulled back, staring intently into Zayn's eyes. He knew there was no doubt that Zayn caught on to what he wanted to do, and he could he did by the way Zayn eyes were widened and filled with their own lust. He knew Zayn was resisting his urges though. Out of both of them, Zayn had the best self-control and resistance. Justin didn't care though as he went in for the kill and tried for a kiss.

But this time, Zayn managed to stop him. "J-Justin no," Zayn stumbled, pushing Justin back before he could connect their lips again.

"C'mon," Justin whined, pouting. "All we have to do is be extra quiet." He placed his hand back on Zayn's member, Zayn moaning lowly."And we'll be fine. Remember the rush we got at your parent's house? I'm sure we could do it again."

Zayn shook his head, "No."

"But-"

"No."

"But Zayn we could-"

"Jay no!"

"But I want to-"

"Justin no," Zayn warned sternly, surprising Justin.

Justin shut his mouth for a moment, looking down at the table, trying to think of ways to get Zayn to give in to his fantasies of fucking him on the table.

"Pretty please, Zee?"

Zayn groaned, about to say no until Justin touched his member again and dipped his head and kissing Zayn's soft spot on his neck. Zayn moaned, trying his best to stifle it and threw his head back in ecstasy. Once Justin pulled back, he noticed the slight bruise forming on Zayn's neck. He blew on it, causing Zayn to shiver when he felt it, and Justin smirked. He looked his boyfriend in the eyes, and when his eyes went down, he noticed Zayn was biting his lip. It was obvious Zayn was close to giving in.