[30] Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

Justin sat the pen down and rolled his chair over to where he was in front of Zayn, in between the man's legs. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Zayn's lower half and pulled him close. Zayn bit his lip before leaning down and pressing his lips against Justin's, closing his eyes. Justin immediately took over the kiss, and he swore he forgot how it felt having Zayn's lips against his. Zayn lips were always soft, and Justin felt like he could kiss his lips forever. Justin reached up and ran his fingers through Zayn's hair, drawing a moan for the man. He knew how much Zayn loved having his hair messed with.

When they needed to breathe, Justin hesitantly pulled back. Zayn and his face were only a few inches away from each other, their breath which was heavy from their kiss fanning each other face. They stared into each other's eyes until Justin sighed, wrapping his arms back around Zayn and pulled the man until his head was resting on Zayn's shoulders. Justin felt Zayn relax in his arms as Zayn wrapped his arms around Justin, them both feeling comfortable in each other embrace.

"I missed you too," Justin mumbled on Zayn's shoulder before he kissed Zayn's neck. Justin felt Zayn shiver, and he resisted a smile, knowing the effect he has on Zayn. If it weren't him being exhausted, he probably would've teased Zayn more. "I miss spending time with you and you staying over. Work has been super stressful lately, especially with these seniors graduating and all." Justin scoffed. "You would think me working here for three years I would be used to this, but I'm not. This job is more tiring than it seems."

Zayn couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle at Justin's words and couldn't find nothing but the truth in them. He was tired as well but knew his tiredness was nothing compared to his boyfriend. Zayn knew his job was easier than Justin's.

He tightened his grip on Justin then relaxing as Zayn said, "I know. I honestly thought when I started working here that this job would've been easier than it is. Being an art teacher is more stressful than it seems, so I could imagine how it feels for you being a history and all. I've been giving my classes a lot of work for the sake of the seniors, and I'm kinda regretting it now since I have to grade them all." Zayn let out a deep sigh, and he felt Justin squeeze him. "I would never recommend anybody becoming a teacher unless they want stress marks and gray hairs."

Justin pulled back so that he now face to face with Zayn, and smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "It's tough and all, but we'll get through it. Especially you, and I've been doing the same too." Justin reached over and grabbed a stack of papers he graded, holding them up to Zayn who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wow," Zayn mumbled, and Justin nodded his head, putting the papers back down on the messy desk. After that it was silent, and the man just stayed there in silence, staring at each other with stressed expression. All of a sudden, Justin got an idea, and his face lit up before he grinned mischievously. Zayn eyebrows furrowed again. He knew that look anywhere. "What a-are you thinking about, Jay?" He asked warningly.

Instead of responding, Justin pushed his seat back and got up, ignoring the questioning look he was getting from Zayn. He went over to the door and locked it, covering it up with the little blind that he had bought for cases like this.

What he wanted to try with Zayn was something that he's always wanted to try. There was a big risk that they would get caught and in worst case scenarios fired, but Justin prayed to all the Gods out there that they wouldn't. He wanted to feel the adrenaline rush of what he wanted to do. He wanted to feel what teenagers wanted to feel when they did this at certain places.

When he walked back over to Zayn, he didn't give the man any time to question him before he covered Zayn's lips with his, causing a large moan to rip through Zayn's throat. Justin mentally rolled his eyes as he pushed Zayn back against the desk. It was already going off to a bad start, but he didn't care because he was frustrated and in need of a release.