Finding your Dad part 8

You were healing much better now. The amulet helped when you couldn't breath or when you felt sore. Of course, it had to recharge. So, Fell would banish you to the couch until it was charged. Most of the time you'd be cuddling with B.

Today B held you on his lap with his back against the arm of the couch while his arms were wrapped around you. You had no idea what to do since you were pretty sure B was asleep. Fell walked by to see this. "Dad. Help." You begged as B held you. "Um... B? Can I have my daughter?" Fell asked in a confused tone.

"No." B stated. "B. She's my daughter." Fell said as he tried to reach for you. B held you closer as you started to snicker. You soon laughed when B hissed. "Swap! We nehehed your hehehelp!" You called as you laughed.

Swap walked in to see B glaring at Fell. "What's going on?" Swap asked. "B won't let (y/n) go." Fell said. B stuck his green tongue out at Fell as he showed his fangs. "Um... (y/n), are you ok?" Swap asked as you kept snickering.

"Yeah. This is just really amusing." You replied. "B, could you please let (y/n) go? I'm sure her amulet is charged." Swap said calmly. B hugged you closer before your arms were free. "No. Mine." B stated. Then there was a knock at the door. "What was that?" You asked.

Swap went over and opened the door. He bent down and held a box. "Hey guys! It has Fell's name on it!" Swap said before he gave it to Fell. B loosened his hold on you, but kept you on his lap, as Fell opened the box to see a... guitar?

You picked up a note and handed it to Fell. You all saw Fell blushing.

"M-Madame?!"