Finding your Dad Part 4

By the time Swap had dinner ready, you used so much fire magic you could barley walk straight. "Are you sure you're ok?" Wing Ding asked as you stumbled to the door. "Y..yeah... J..Just need sl..sleep... really need sl..sl..sleep..." You replied weakly before walking out, you saw the couch was empty and laid down. You took off your hoodie, leaving you with a sleeveless black shirt, before using your hoodie as a blanket. "Dinner is ready!" Swap called, you just closed your eyes and let out a breath. A few minutes into your nap, you felt somebody gently shaking you awake.

You groaned before you sat up, you were slightly dizzy from laying on a couch. "Are you hungry?" You blinked a couple times before seeing it was Stars. "Oh... no. No. *yawn* I'm really tired." You answered tiredly, you could hear your dad say "Wing Ding, what did you do to my kid," from the couch. "Are you sure?" Stars asked with his hand on your shoulder. You nodded before you saw Stars taking off his robe(?) and placing it on your lap. "This might be more comfortable than a hoodie." Stars stated with a smile before walking away.

You slipped your hoodie back on before grabbing a pillow and laying down while using the robe(?) as a blanket. You started to snore... like a kitten. (That's how I snore.) Later you woke up from having a head ache. You groaned before feeling an urge in your ghost stomach. You raced into the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. Wing Ding was in his office when he heard you throwing up. He walked in as you stopped throwing up. "I feel like shiiiit..." You groaned.

Wing Ding walked over and knelt beside you. "(Y/n), are you ok?" You held your forehead in your boney hand before nodding. "Yeah... just used to much fire magic..." You replied,  Wing Ding had a look of guilt before you smiled softly. "It's ok. I've... been through much worse." You reassured as you slowly stood up, Wing Ding quickly got up and held his arms out in front of you. "It's ok. Really." "I know. I just feel I should do something for making you go over your limit." Wing Ding helped you back to the couch and again apologized for making you use do much magic.

These guys are really sweet...