Finding your Dad Part 3

You were helping Wing Ding and Stars with finding a way out by acting as a burner. You held a glass cup with a mixture of green and purple in it, making sure it didn't bubble up to much. "It's still incredible how you have fire magic, (y/n)." Wing Ding said as he added a few drops of a blue mixture into this mix of chemicals. "I kinda was taught by Asgore... aaaand Grillby..." You admitted, Stars walked over as you turned the heat up a little. "HEY GUYS! SMILE!" You yelped, increasing the temperature to fast and to high, causing the chemicals to explode in... your face.

Swap, Wing Ding, and Stars saw soit all over your face as you coughed a black cloud. "Oww..." You whimpered, Swap rubbed the back of his neck as he quietly said "Hehehe... o..oops?" Stars handed you a towel as he took the glass. You wiped your face, leaving the piece of fabric covered in black. "Its ok Swap. I'm ok." You say with glee, Swap hugged you as Wing Ding groaned. "Now I'm going to have to make the formula all over again..." You snickered as you hugged Swap back.

"At least she isn't hurt!" Swap commented as he released you from the hug. You nodded with his statement before sliding off the counter. Wing Ding groaned as Stars chuckled. "How about you take a break (y/n)? We'll call you when we need you." Stars suggested, you nodded and followed Swap out of the office. "Are you sure you're ok?" "I'm fine Swap. Really!" Swap hugged you again before going into the kitchen, you walked towards the living room before seeing your dad's spot open. "Hm..." You teleported and sat in your father's spot before Blindy sat down next to you.

"Hi B!" You greeted, Blindy 'looked' over at you and smiled. "Good afternoon (y/n). How are you?" "I'm fine." You bite your bottom jaw a little before sighing. "B? How are you able to see around you?" You asked in a slightly scared tone, Blindy perks at your question before placing his hand on his chin in thought. "I really don't know. That's a good question." Blindy answered after a moment of thought. "Oh. Cool." You replied before noticing something... "B? Do you have a... tail?" You asked, raising a curious eyebrow. "Oh yes. It's a fragment."

"What happened?" You asked, sitting so you were facing him while hugging a pillow. "You're very curious, aren't you?" "I like to know things." Blindy nodded to your statement before starting to tell you about his AU and what was common there or not. "So wait... a fractured soul..? Like... this..?" You placed the pillow down before showing your soul, it was a very cracked red soul with some black spots. "Yes. Your soul would be considered a serious injury." Blindy said as you tossed your soul back to yourself. You smiled kindly before your dad came over and saw you in his spot.

"Move." Your dad ordered, you smirked before making yourself more comfortable. "Make me, 'ya old geezer'." You said, copying your oldest brother Sans. "Do you really want me to 'hurt' ya?" Fell asked with an evil smirk, you flinched when you remembered when your dad tickled you for over a hour when you didn't listen to him. "Hey (Y/n)? Can you come here please?" Stars asked from the office, you teleported off the couch and walked into the office, seeing Wing Ding holding the chemicals.

"Here we go again..."