Finding your Dad Part 1

You were now 16, not only that, you were a royal scientist. You had grown since the last time you saw your dad last, you missed him so much it was breaking you from inside. Alphys knew, so did Mettaton, they both tried to help you when some days are the worst. Anyway, you were working on a machine that you were determined that would bring your dad back. Sans walked in just as you were starting the wiring. "Sis. We need to talk." You ignored Sans and kept working. This isn't the first time he tried to make you stop this 'rescue mission'.

"You can't bring Dad back. Just stop trying." You felt tears slipping down as you kept working. "I will bring Dad back. You just watch, bitch." Sans sighed before teleporting away, you looked where he just was before you placed your back against the machine and cried. This machine was tearing you and Sans apart. You kept crying for a few minutes before finishing the wires and testing it. Everything seemed fine until you got to 400j. Just when you were about to turn it off, bolts fired and one hit your hand. You dropped the remote.

Then the machine exploded, you found yourself not in the lab, but in a pitch black darkness. You hitted the ground, seeing a large house several feet in front of you. The last thing you saw was someone who looked like your dad, just in a blue vest, running towards you with four others following. You could have sworn one looked just like your dad as he picked you up.

You opened your eye sockets slowly before groaning. "Where the f*** am I?" You asked yourself as you sat up, you looked around and saw you were on a couch. "(Y/n)?" You turned ariund and gasped, your dad was right THERE. "D..dad? Holy shit..." You got off the couch and ran to him as he got on his knees, you cried into his shoulder as he hugged you tightly. "I missed you so freaking bad..." You whimpered, not seeing four other versions of your dad coming. "Fell, you have... a daughter?" Fell stood up, still holding you as you gripped onto him for dear life. "She's... my youngest and... personal favorite. Yes." You smiled and loosened your grip, you swore you heard someone squealing.

"I.. I thought I'd never see you again..." Fell placed you down as you looked at the others. You looked at your dad and placed one hand on your hipbone before saying "Who are these fakers?" Fell snickered before you learned all thier names and which au they were from. You looked at your dad and sighed with relief and a smile.

"Welp. Im still surrounded by boys. Oh well."