Underverse 3

Cross and Chara had learned a lot about you. You and Cross were now in the house that Cross stole. "It's disgusting in here." Chara commented, you sighed and snapped your fingers. The house was suddenly clean. "Woah. Nevermind." Cross snickered until he noticed you seemed upset about something.

"Hey, you ok?" Cross asked, you looked at Cross and Chara before looking at the ground. "I don't know. I feel happy that I stood up to my brother, but at the same time... I... I... I feel so..." Cross walked over and hugged you as Chara floated next to you.

"It's going to be ok. We promise." Chara said as Cross hugged you close. You nodded as you leaned into Cross. Cross noticed your soul was glowing, his and Chara's soul skipped a beat at how damaged it was. Your soul's largest crack was slowly closing and healing. "Thanks Cross."

Cross smiled before Chara coughed into (his/her) hand. "Cross. You've been hugging (y/n) for five minutes." Cross released you from the hug as he blushed. "So, should we go back to Underfell?" Chara asked, you whimpered at that idea. "Best not to." Cross said as you sighed softly.

"Where are we going to next?" You asked as you placed your hands in your pockets. "Well, we need an acquaintance of mine first." Cross said tiredly. "Cross?" You said in concern, you then noticed Chara was up to something. "How about you sleep Cross? You know that when you're tired, I'm tired also."

You watched as Cross went to the couch and slept, you went upstairs to your room. You picked up a (fav/animal) plushie and climbed into your bed. Your back was against the wall as you hugged your plushie and slept.

- Time skip -

"(Y/n), (y/n), get up." You stirred awake to see Cross having two white pupils. "Cross... your eyes..?" "Chara tried to take over my body. I knocked them out." You nodded until you saw a black and slime like version of your brother. "This is Nightmare." Cross said as you got up.

"So, you're Cross's new partner? Charmed." Nightmare said as you placed the plushie on your bed. "We're going to Underswap. Ready?" Cross asked, you looked away and sighed softly. "Yeah. Let's go." You said as you fixed your ghost hair.

-time skip cuz I don't wanna spoil it-

You were shaking as Chara took full control of Cross. Your brother, the version of your brother with the blue hoodie, and a version of Papyrus in a orange hoodie saw you were crying. "Cross!" Chara laughed as your red tears rolled down your cheeks. "Did you REALLY think Cross 'loved' you? HA! He was using you!"

Your brother and everyone else saw the large crack in your soul cracked open and it was worse than before. "I can't believe it! You must be SOOO stupid to think that." You lowered your head as red tears fell to the ground. Nightmare seemed satisfied.

"Y..You have to b..be lying..." You said as you rose your head. "Pfft. I'm part of him. Whatever he thinks, I think." Ink saw your soul about to shatter. "STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HER!" Ink ordered as he pulled his paintbrush out. You fell to your knees as you cried.

You couldn't stand anymore...

Emotionally and physically...