Chapter 16

Charlie's pov

So i decided to murder you. I thought of a plan and told David but he didn't support me and said it is a crime. But I didn't listen to him and went of with my plan. I thought to kidnapp you on your birthday and i was successful. I took you in a dark place where no one could find you. When i took you their you started crying, i was irritated with your noise so i tied a cloth on your mouth so your mouth could be shut. I took a knife and i was ready to kill you when my mom came and put the knife into my stomach. I fell down, i saw my mom was crying badly as she sat down. And it was the last time when i saw you and my mom.

Amelia's pov

I didn't know what to say. I was confused. I didn't know Mrs Swift was my mother, Charlie and David was my brothers....., i saw David was crying badly..., when Charlie went to comfort him. A single tear left my eyes i just asked them " Then why did Mrs Swift didn't tell me that she is my mother? And who are they who is parenting me now? "

Charlie's pov

I think you should ask this question to David as I was no more.....

Amelia's pov

Tell me David, tell me..., I want the answers now.....

David's pov

Charlie was dead. Mom bought you home. Everyone was curious to know what happened, mom told us everything, and I just remembered that Charlie had told me the plan. But i remained quite. After some days mom came to me and she was very sad. I asked her that why she Is sad and then she replied " David i think I am gonna give Amelia to our neighbour's, i can't see that when she grew up and tells everyone that her mother killed her brother " I was shocked with her reply but I didn't question back because I thought mom would had thought good for you. The next day we took you to the neighbor’s house. We left you there and said that we were going somewhere and we would be return as early as possible. At first you didn't listen to us and was crying and was not letting us to go, but we manged to leave. After that we went to London and lived there for years. We didn't get any news of you. Mom thought that you would call her but you didn't, every time she used to go near the telephone and waited for your call but you never called. After some years we thought that you had forgotten us, so we decided to go back. We reached there found that you were so happy and playing with them. The neighbors called you and you came. Mom thought that there might be a chance that you might remembered us but she was wrong you totally forgotten us. You came there and told us "Who are you?" Mom's heart broke......., she never used to meet you again....., after some days I died in a car accident.....

Amelia's pov

After hearing it, i didn't understand what to say, i couldn't think anything, thousand of questions were running in my mind but no answers. I started crying, loudly, more loudly, my head hurt too much, i wasn't able to control myself, I couldn't bare my pain anymore. So i ......

It Once Happened With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें