Chapter 2

Amelia's pov

And she replied that she doesn't know her son, I was shocked that time, how can she tell like that about her own son. I didn't say anything after that to her, we just sat like that and watched the sky.

When i was going home I was just thinking that why did she tell like that. After some days I wasn't able to go to her house as my exams was on, but whenever I went out for buying something I would see that she would just sit in her chair in her garden and watched the sky.

I was thinking that what would she be thinking, but didn't get to know. After some days it was my birthday, I was very excited for my birthday, and I again started to imagine my birthday day, but I couldn't imagine, I don't know why, i was not felling well also, I was scared for something but I didn't understand for what?, so I stopped imagining for that time.

My birthday arrived and i invited all my friends, family friends and Mrs Swift. We enjoyed so much. Mrs Swift was also happy. My father gave me a present which was my favourite present. It was a puppy, it was so cute and fluffy, i loved it. I played with it everyday.

One day when i took my shero, it's my dog name,( i think you liked it readers). I took him for a walk as I was getting bored. I reached near my home and shero was sniffing around when i saw Mrs Swift crossing the road she was crossing very slowly when i saw a truck coming towards her and  she was in the middle of the road.

I shouted to her "Mrs Swift move away a truck is coming towards you, move away" but she couldn't hear me and was still walking slowely.

I just left my dog and went to rescue her.

I pushed her and I.....