Chapter 13

Amelia's pov

But when i turned back i could only see 2 shadows, they started laughing loudly.....

I started calling "Who are you?, Why did you call me here?,What do you want from me?"

And a voice came back "Amelia, you know me, I am a very good frind of you"

I said " I don't know you, who are you?"

And again the voice came back "ok then let me only tell you, Amelia i am Charlie"

And from other side one more voice came " And i am David"

And they started laughing, I tried to open the door, but I couldn't......

Charlie : " You can't go anywhere Amelia, I told you before only that you can't leave this place.....

I got angry and said " Stop laughing you both, i am gonna escape from here now"

And i hit the door so hard that it got open, i started running in the corridor for the escape but I couldn't find the door, i went upstairs but i couldn't find. I came down started running when I heard someone running behind me but I ran and ran....

I fell down, and they cane near me.....

Charlie : Now where will you go Amelia....

David : You can't escape now.....

They laughed out loudly and came near me......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who scream? What happen to Amelia? Is she fine? What did they do to her?.........