Chapter 6

Ameli's pov

When i opened the door, i couldn't belive myself, i saw a person who was just looking at me and was coming near me. He slowely started to come near me, I shouted "go away, who are you, go away", but he didn't listen to me and came more near, more near , more near

Then he said "I am Charlie, i am Mrs Swift ' s son"

The lights went off. I was getting scared, i didn't understand what to do, i ran and ran, but it was like the corridor was not finishing. I fell down, he came near me, i started crying "Please go away, i am begging you, i didn't do anything to you, please don't hurt me." I cried and cried, he came towards me and whispered in my ears....

Shuuuuuu....., don't cry, I will not hurt you, i just want you to feel me , that how do I live in this locked room, how do I live without food, how do I don't get water. And you are gonna get feel the same thing.

And he went away by blowing a fast wind. I could not Handel myself so I started running, I reached the last floor but couldn't see Mrs Swift, i started searching her, but I couldn't find her. I thought she maybe gone out, so I started to go out of her house. When i reached her garden, some noise where comming from backside of her house. I thought to check out.

So i started walking towards her backyard and when i reached I just can't belive i saw Mrs Swift was......