✗ TWENTY-ONE ✗

Start from the beginning

"God, you're fucking perfect..." Sebastian murmured when he took a breath, voice strained with pain and lust, disbelief marring his actions as he caresses his shaking fingers all over Niko's jawline and back of the neck. They were sober as fuck and Niko weren't the least bit intoxicated and this was really happening.

Somebody pinch him.

Niko's high-pitched "fuck, Sebash-oh shit- oh fuck that feels nice" through clenched teeth and bitten lips urged Sebastian to do more, to pay no attention and fuck all the consequences as he hurriedly shed Niko's shirt away, pushed him onto the bed and peppered kisses down Niko's hot chiseled chest, inhaling the musky scent of Niko's skin.

Sebastian pushed the fabric of Niko's boxers up, rumpling the fabric, to reveal more of Niko's thigh. "I bet I could quench your boredom," whispered Sebastian, breath hot and moist on Niko's flesh.

"Fucking hell," panted Niko, voice tight with aggravation, "Just give me head already."

Sebastian left two love bites on the hollow of his leg, close enough to his crotch to make his cock twitch, torturing the poor boy beneath him and innocently looked up. "And why should I?"

"Look, I've never- y'know- with boys. With girls- well, there's been plenty...but they hardly ever know what the fuck to do and I never ever really come. Rumours have it, it takes a man."

Sebastian chuckled, tickling Niko. "Oh, am I a man to you then? More than yourself?"

"Shut up." Niko huffed and let out a strained gasp when Sebastian palmed the growing bulge in his boxers and began to suck noisily on his thigh. "Fuck, Sebash- fuck, please."

Time stood still after that. Before Niko could take his next breath, suddenly there was a wet heat around his cock and a tongue slowly skimming up the underside of his length, slow enough to drive anyone insane, and when it finally reached the end it swirled around the head. Niko's next breath was lost in a strangled moan and Sebastian was looking up at him, eyes irresistibly trained on the squirming mess before him and ears out to hear the barely coherent single syllables of expletives stringing out as sweat poured down his whole body from the heat and blood rushed onto his own dick.

Taking the swear words coming from Niko's pouty lips and Niko's half-lidded gaze of pleasure as a sign of encouragement, Sebastian plunged Niko whole and full right in his mouth, consuming Niko as far back as his gag reflex would allow and swallowed once, twice. It was enough to make Niko cry out, whimper, swear some more, dig his nails into Sebastian's scalp, pulling on his hair, curling his fingers into the strands of his dark hair- whatever it was, it was hot. Unable to hold back, Niko thrust forward, earning a muffled cry of protest from Sebastian- what with a full mouth and all.

Niko was trying his best to shut up, biting and moaning into the pillow, jibbering and blathering, barely capable of conveying proper words, but then he gave up on not making noise and let loose a long, high-pitched whine, sincerely hoping Sebastian's mother didn't come running back up. God, he's so hot, thought Sebastian, replying with a moan of his own, sending beautiful vibrations running up and down Niko's spine, ending in tears behind the boy's eyes. He couldn't believe he was doing this to Niko fucking Salinger.

He was giving head to Niko Salinger, rugby boy, popular wanker. He was going to make Niko Salinger come with the mightiest orgasm he had ever had. Better than any stupid slag Niko had ever touch.

"Fuck, Sebastian, I'm gonna- fuck, Jesus."

Sebastian knew Niko was teetering on the edge, about to unleash everything out but it didn't stop Sebastian from doing it. Instead he sucked again, harder, for the last time, and Niko doesn't even try to hold back. He exploded into Sebastian's mouth, who was absolutely content to milk him dry of every drop and tasted every saltiness that fell into his mouth, promptly swallowing whatever he could take, trying to savour the moment- quite literally.

With a heavy pant, Sebastian dislodged himself from Niko's crotch, shrugging the hand off his head in the process, and slumped beside the other boy, both of them frozen in the sin they just committed, unable to believe what just happened. Experimentally kissing was one thing. But something of a sexual nature?

That was...a whole other level.

Sebastian was afraid that Niko would hate him just out of the blue right there and then. Grab his pants, walk out and pretend nothing ever happened. But he didn't. No- Niko laughed.

"God, fuck, you're good. Turns out it really does take a man," grinned Niko impishly and Sebastian wanted to roll his eyes but he was too tired for that. "That was so good...Jesus, am I sober?"

Sebastian chuckled lowly at Niko's reaction.

"Painfully so," said Sebastian, chest heaving, as he untangled his legs from Niko and grabbed the blankets, which have fallen to the floor. "With clarity."

"Good fucking way to end the night," muttered Niko sleepily,. Niko tugged on his bare wrist to get his attention. Without any words, Sebastian looked up to meet Niko's soulful dark eyes and in that moment, Niko reached up to plant a warm, wet surprise kiss on Sebastian's lips. It was a small peck, a quick kind of goodnight kiss- and again, Sebastian's stomach fluttered. His stomach fluttered at the smallest gestures, smallest actions- not the big ones. No, the big ones make his eyes spin and his head swirl, his toes curl and sparks fly. It was the small ones that caused the butterflies to roam free in his ribcage.

God, Sebastian squeezed his eyes shut, feeling Niko's heart beat on his chest as the boy on his bed began to snore on his shoulder, loudly and ungracefully, peaceful and undisturbed. He was so fucking beautiful that Sebastian didn't really know what to do with himself.

I'm so in love.

__________________________________________________________

WHOOPS EXCEEDED WORD LIMIT.

i think its time to rate it mature man.

anyway, vote and comment and check other stuff too if you can! :)

dedicated to phileyelashes for loving the story since the beginning!