"I was hanging out with Karma and-"

"Nagisa..."

The smile she had on her face disappears and anger was their. Once she is like this, I can't stop it, but I know if she tries to do something Karma will more likely do something.

"I'm sorry mom. I should have let you know."

She stand up and walk to me. I got scared and closed my eyes. Mom put her hand on my head.

"Next time listen to me and come home after school instead of hanging out with that trouble maker. If not...."

She grab my hair from my head and slam me against the wall causing me to be in really bad pain. Something wet was going down my face. I felt it with my hand. I looked to see it was my blood.

"This will happen or maybe something even worst. So did you learn your lesson?"

I just nod my head and just lay their in pain. Why didn't I yell for Karma? What will happen if she sees him here? Please don't hurt Karma.... My eyes started to get heavy. Karma.....

Karma POV

Hmm I wonder what is taking Nagisa so long. I've been waiting in her apartment for a while.

'Maybe I should check on her?'

I started walking that way to her room, but I was stop by her mother. She had a crazy look on her face.

"Oh your Karma Akabane. It's nice to meet you. Now if you wouldn't mind leave this house. Your not welcome here."

"Well asking me to leave? Even though I'm here to see your son, Ms. Shiota."

"I don't care. My boy doesn't need a trouble maker like you round to bring him down."

'Maybe him down..'

Those words got to me.

"Listen I'm hear to help your son. Not to bring him down. I'm helping him study. So he can bring his grades up."

Hopefully just telling her that it would change her mind.

"Oh then I'm fine with that."

She walked by me.

"Just to let you know if my Nagisa was a girl, I would never let her be with someone like you."

I grip my teeth and walk to Nagisa's room. Her words echoes in my head. I shook my head.

'Snap out of it. Your already with Nagisa.'

Once I walked into Nagisa's room, I saw her on the ground. My eyes widen.

"Nagisa..."

She didn't move. I get closer to her and see blood.

"Nagisa!"

I check to see if she was alive. I sigh in relief since she has a pulse.

"How can she do this to her own kid?"

I pick Nagisa up and lay her on her bed.

'*sigh* why didn't you yell for me?'

  I walked into her closet.

'Well I need to find something to put her clothes in since she isn't coming back here. I'm here to protect her and that is what I'll do.'